We will be in Paris in May and are thinking of an evening dinner cruise. We have looked at the Bateaux Parisiens and the Bateau Mauches. On the first one you pay extra depending on whether your seats are near a window or in the front of the boat. On the other there is only one price. Has anyone had any experience with these tours? Are there other better options? We would appreciate any suggestions.
Help me find the best dinner cruise in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 3 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 4 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 Driving from Italy to France
- 7 Why don't the French want to work?
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary