We are from Altanta Georgia. My daughter will be studying in Edinburgh, Scotland (Napier) in the Spring or 2014 and my wife and I wanted to meet her in Europe and to spend her spring break with her. We debated between Britain, Turkey/Greece but think we have settled on some sort of driving tour of Germany. We will have about 2 weeks. It seems to me that coming up with a loop itinerary would be preferential given that airfares for one ways are pretty much the same as round trip airfares so we could save around $2k buy flying in and out of the same airport. Any ideas as to websites or itineraries where I could find a pre-made loop itinerary that would hit the highlights. Would also want to visit any really cool spots in Austria or Switzerland if we have time. We would like to see historical spots, castles and scenic countrysides. I am open to driving and consider it adventurous as well. Thanks for any help in advance.
Help me Find a loop itinerary in Germany/Austria Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds first time
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 5 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 6 Latest Itinerary
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 11 Two Month Europe Trip
- 12 The east coast of Italy
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings