We are from Altanta Georgia. My daughter will be studying in Edinburgh, Scotland (Napier) in the Spring or 2014 and my wife and I wanted to meet her in Europe and to spend her spring break with her. We debated between Britain, Turkey/Greece but think we have settled on some sort of driving tour of Germany. We will have about 2 weeks. It seems to me that coming up with a loop itinerary would be preferential given that airfares for one ways are pretty much the same as round trip airfares so we could save around $2k buy flying in and out of the same airport. Any ideas as to websites or itineraries where I could find a pre-made loop itinerary that would hit the highlights. Would also want to visit any really cool spots in Austria or Switzerland if we have time. We would like to see historical spots, castles and scenic countrysides. I am open to driving and consider it adventurous as well. Thanks for any help in advance.
Help me Find a loop itinerary in Germany/Austria Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com),
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Istanbul hotels
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 18 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Channel Islands
- 23 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?