We are from Altanta Georgia. My daughter will be studying in Edinburgh, Scotland (Napier) in the Spring or 2014 and my wife and I wanted to meet her in Europe and to spend her spring break with her. We debated between Britain, Turkey/Greece but think we have settled on some sort of driving tour of Germany. We will have about 2 weeks. It seems to me that coming up with a loop itinerary would be preferential given that airfares for one ways are pretty much the same as round trip airfares so we could save around $2k buy flying in and out of the same airport. Any ideas as to websites or itineraries where I could find a pre-made loop itinerary that would hit the highlights. Would also want to visit any really cool spots in Austria or Switzerland if we have time. We would like to see historical spots, castles and scenic countrysides. I am open to driving and consider it adventurous as well. Thanks for any help in advance.
Help me Find a loop itinerary in Germany/Austria Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 best time to book accommodation
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Oktoberfest reservations
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 No points in Paris .....
- 24 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 25 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons