Thanks to the people of this discussion thread, after doing some research and receiving some feedback, I went to Kiev and Lviv, Ukraine last year and enjoyed myself quite a bit. Because I am heavily interested in charming and historical towns with impressive buildings everywhere, cobblestone streets and etc, both Kiev and Lviv met my expectations. I am considering visiting my Ukrainian friend this summer and am contemplating whether I should just meet up with my friend in the pleasant places I already visited (if the shoes fits, wear it?) or whether I should try some new stuff out.
If you have been to Odessa and/or Yalta, please tell me-based on my interests-whether you think either of these places are on par with Kiev and/or Lviv (in terms of sightseeing and architecture) or whether you would not go out of your way to visit these places. Thank you so much.
Help Me Discover Ukraine’s Hotspots
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 19 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 20 Heli Tour
- 21 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 24 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station