Thanks to the people of this discussion thread, after doing some research and receiving some feedback, I went to Kiev and Lviv, Ukraine last year and enjoyed myself quite a bit. Because I am heavily interested in charming and historical towns with impressive buildings everywhere, cobblestone streets and etc, both Kiev and Lviv met my expectations. I am considering visiting my Ukrainian friend this summer and am contemplating whether I should just meet up with my friend in the pleasant places I already visited (if the shoes fits, wear it?) or whether I should try some new stuff out.
If you have been to Odessa and/or Yalta, please tell me-based on my interests-whether you think either of these places are on par with Kiev and/or Lviv (in terms of sightseeing and architecture) or whether you would not go out of your way to visit these places. Thank you so much.
Help Me Discover Ukraine’s Hotspots
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 7 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 RHK's heading to Europe
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Planning my trip to Italy
- 12 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 13 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Driving in Genoa
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)