I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Paris
- 2 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 5 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 6 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 7 Greece in 15 Days
- 8 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 Help with itinerary
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 1 day trip from Nice
- 17 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 18 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 24 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport