I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation