I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 1 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 2 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 3 DeGaulle Airport
- 4 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 5 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 6 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 7 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 10 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 11 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 12 which cities in umbria to visit
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 insider tours in berlin
- 17 Chambermaid tipping
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 20 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Paris in August with family
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Lithuania is absolutely not European state