I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Bath or Exeter
- 5 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 6 short trip klon to koblenz
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 10 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 13 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 14 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 17 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Vienna Pass for 5 Days