I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 5 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 6 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 7 House/villa in Italy or France
- 8 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 9 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 12 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 13 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 14 Train/Subway Questions
- 15 Debit card usage in Norway
- 16 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 17 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 18 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 19 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 20 Portugal - need help with planning
- 21 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 22 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 23 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 24 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 25 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together