I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 5 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 8 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 11 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 What one thing in Paris?
- 16 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 17 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 20 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 6 days in Portugal in December
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget