I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트<<★【 MFD823.ＣＯＭ 】★>>카지노사이트추천
- 2 Sweden- and another thing
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 12 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Austrian Alps
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 19 Iceland first time!
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 22 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 23 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Amsterdam to Alsace