I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 5 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 6 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 7 One in Paris ... help
- 8 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 9 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Dolomites October 14-18
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 15 Seville Itinerary
- 16 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 23 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 24 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 25 4 weeks in Italy July with children