I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 2 Munich accommodations
- 3 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 4 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 7 Trains
- 8 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Travel to San Gimignano
- 11 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 12 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 15 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 16 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 17 marbella spain
- 18 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 19 Barcelona restaurants
- 20 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 21 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 24 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 25 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna