I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 2 Need Information about French Alps
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Best Indian Food
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing