I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 4 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 13 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 14 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Athens at New Years
- 23 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Cotswold Churches