I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris