I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Hamam Istanbul?
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 7 sfo to europe
- 8 Belgium : a asfe country
- 9 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Car Rental in Italy
- 13 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Italian Riviera
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 23 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 24 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 25 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?