I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 2 Pousadas
- 3 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 7 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 Scotland
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 15 Change in Travel
- 16 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 17 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 18 ireland
- 19 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 20 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 21 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 24 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 25 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?