I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 5 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 6 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 7 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 8 Wine tour from Verona?
- 9 Paris in 1 Day
- 10 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 23 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 24 Oslo in early Oct
- 25 Florence over Christmas w kids