I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 2 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 3 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 4 Istanbul water
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 8 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 9 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 10 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 11 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 12 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 13 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 16 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 17 Day Trips from Nice
- 18 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 Madrid: City Views
- 21 How much luggage?????
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London