I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 Reykjavik hotels
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 9 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 10 Norway 2014
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...