I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Greece mainland and islands
- 3 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 4 Lyon france-- rental car
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 milano trip
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Rome to Naples/Pompeii