I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 3 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 4 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 7 RENFE error message during payment
- 8 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 9 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Venice Film Fest
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 24 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello