I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 2 PLITVICE LAKES
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Montpellier to Arles
- 8 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 9 Piazza Navona
- 10 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 11 Venice at Christmas
- 12 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 13 Seville bus information
- 14 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 15 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 18 The highlands
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Alhambra discount tickets
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 24 Berlin to Barcelona
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius