I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 3 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 6 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Calling home from abroad