I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 Need help with my itinerary
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris
- 13 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 14 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 15 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 18 Paris in September
- 19 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania