I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide if we should stay 4 nights in Kas at the Peninsula Gardens or Kalkan at Likya Residence & Spa. Can you shed any light on which town and surroundings is more picturesque and interesting? I'm not interested in just lying on a sun lounger at the resort the whole time....want to eat at good restaurants and browse handicraft boutiques, go for a day cruise on a gulet to hidden coves....but want a beautiful sea view from our room. We won't be renting a car....although maybe for just one day if needed, This is our first trip to Turkey and will visit Cappadocia beforehand and Istanbul afterwards. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 2 Berlin insurance questions
- 3 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 6 France for Six Weeks
- 7 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 11 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 12 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 explore Italy on a budget
- 15 Vienna Favorites
- 16 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 17 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 18 10 Days trip to Europe
- 19 Cochem or Beilstein
- 20 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 21 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 22 Need advice on transportation
- 23 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary