We are planning to rent an apartment during our visit to Amsterdam, and I have narrowed it down to 5 properties. I know there is no "best" location, as it varies from person to person. I come up with a list of *important* things for us, and can you help me determine which one of the 5 apts will serve us best? We will get around mostly on foot or by tram
1) Ease of travel to/from Centraal Station (we plan to do 2-3 day trips during our stay)
2) Ease of travel to/from Concertgebouw (we have tickets for 2 evening performances)
3) relatively quiet street/neighborhood
NOT important - we don't care about night life or need for restaurants to be within a block. We prefer more residential neighborhoods so we can get a good night's sleep.
I have mapped out the locations of the 5 apartments in this google map; each location has a different colored pin. Which one of these would best serve our visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정통바카라
- 2 Summer School in France
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July