We are planning to rent an apartment during our visit to Amsterdam, and I have narrowed it down to 5 properties. I know there is no "best" location, as it varies from person to person. I come up with a list of *important* things for us, and can you help me determine which one of the 5 apts will serve us best? We will get around mostly on foot or by tram
1) Ease of travel to/from Centraal Station (we plan to do 2-3 day trips during our stay)
2) Ease of travel to/from Concertgebouw (we have tickets for 2 evening performances)
3) relatively quiet street/neighborhood
NOT important - we don't care about night life or need for restaurants to be within a block. We prefer more residential neighborhoods so we can get a good night's sleep.
I have mapped out the locations of the 5 apartments in this google map; each location has a different colored pin. Which one of these would best serve our visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oporto
- 2 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 8 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Rome to venice
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 21 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 22 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Undisclsoed location
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!