Our list is down to 2 apartments. I've taken a look with Google Street and they seem to be in opposite nighbourhoods in terms of ambiance!
The first one seems to be in a very touristy area. Will we find nice restaurants and bars not overcrowded with tourists? http://www.vrbo.com/287729
This one seems off the center, but surrounded by businesses. Are there nice places to have a drink and eat in a walking distance? http://www.homelidays.co.uk/prague/apartment-flat-255591en1.htm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 4 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 16 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland