Our list is down to 2 apartments. I've taken a look with Google Street and they seem to be in opposite nighbourhoods in terms of ambiance!
The first one seems to be in a very touristy area. Will we find nice restaurants and bars not overcrowded with tourists? http://www.vrbo.com/287729
This one seems off the center, but surrounded by businesses. Are there nice places to have a drink and eat in a walking distance? http://www.homelidays.co.uk/prague/apartment-flat-255591en1.htm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 카지노게임 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 3 Last night in Sweden
- 4 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 5 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 Venice
- 8 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 9 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city