We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest reservations
- 2 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 7 No points in Paris .....
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??