We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 day in the Black Forest
- 2 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 3 French Basque country
- 4 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 7 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 8 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 9 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 10 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 11 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 12 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 13 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 14 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 15 Lisbon transportation
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 19 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 20 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 21 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 22 Driving in Poland
- 23 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 24 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 25 Copenhagen Dress Code