We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Seaside island village in Greece
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 23 Spain itineraries
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?