We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buyhighqualitycounterfeitmoneyforsaleusd.weebly.com/
- 2 evening of song and dance
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 11 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 12 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Where to from Verona
- 19 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Train passes
- 23 RENFE error message during payment
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Munich-6 days in September