We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 4 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Holiday Itinerary
- 20 Car hire
- 21 Ireland driving itinerary
- 22 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 23 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids