We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 2 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 men's shoes spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 London visit
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 25 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?