We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 2 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Rome -- The next time around
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Alitala
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 17 Rome to Venice
- 18 One free day in Barcelona
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 25 An evening in London