We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 4 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 5 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 6 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 7 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 8 Stockholm hotels
- 9 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 10 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 13 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 14 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 17 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 18 Day Trip from London
- 19 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 22 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 23 Portugal and Spain
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe