We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 2 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 3 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 4 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 5 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Belgium Travel Concept
- 10 Planning Europe itinerary
- 11 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 12 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 15 London Pass or No?
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 19 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 20 First time in Greece
- 21 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 22 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 23 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 24 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 25 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?