We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viator.com in Turkey
- 2 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 23 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 24 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 25 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?