We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 4 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 5 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 6 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 7 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 12 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 13 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 Halfday in Barcelona
- 17 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 18 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 19 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 20 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 22 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 25 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.