We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Monaco to Paris
- 3 EuropeanDestinations
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 6 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 9 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 10 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 11 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 12 just want to know
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary