We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 10 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris
- 13 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 16 Day trips from Lisbon
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 23 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 24 choosing seats at La Scala
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014