We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 6 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 9 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Dordogne lodging
- 12 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 15 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 16 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 17 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 23 England in 7 days
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 A guide to Copenhagen.