We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 2 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 3 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 4 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 5 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 6 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 7 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Italy for 5 nights!
- 10 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 11 Paris Bastille Day
- 12 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 13 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 14 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 15 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 16 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 17 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 18 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 20 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 21 River Cruise
- 22 Potential trip - Balkans
- 23 car rental agency
- 24 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 25 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access