We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 2 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 3 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 4 2 weeks in France next May
- 5 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 6 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 7 Bus ticket to Siena
- 8 Germany, after Christmas
- 9 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 10 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 11 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 12 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 13 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 14 Back from a great trip !!
- 15 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 16 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 17 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 18 Small-group day tours from London?
- 19 Getting Around Toledo
- 20 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 22 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 23 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 24 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 25 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?