We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drinks in Spain
- 2 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 Ali
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 10 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 13 12 days europe
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Too much for one day?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 24 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions