We will be arriving in September in Munich (before Oktoberfest!), staying 2 nights to recover from jetlag and such, and then off for 3 days of mountain relaxation before moving on to Vienna and Prague and Berlin.
Here are our 3 options:
MURNAU : http://www.alpenhof-murnau.com/fr/
In that case, we would probably rent a car in Munich, and return it there as well before taking a train to Vienna.
BAD GADSTEIN : http://www.haus-hirt.com/en/Location/anreise_en.php
Since renting a car in Germany and leaving it in Austria costs a lot more, we were also thinking of taking a train from Munich to Salzburg, and then renting a car there, returning it in Vienna. Good idea?
HINTERGLEMM : http://www.hotel-theresia.com/
Thanks for your input!
Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 2 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 3 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 help and advice
- 11 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 14 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 17 Garmisch
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Venice - things to do?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 DCC on the increase?
- 22 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 23 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 24 Italy/ Spain in December
- 25 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid