Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. Should we just fly directly to Santorini or should we take time to visit Athens and then visit the Cyclades by ferry? Secondly, could someone help us choose 3 islands to visit? We have in mind: Santorini, Mykonos, Ios, Naxos and Paros. Which of these islands can't we miss?
We are looking for the best nightlife, the best beaches and the best view. (in order of importance).
And we are kinda on a budget (max. 100 euros per night), so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb and hostelworld.
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 Overnight at Heathrow
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 14 Prague
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Lyon
- 19 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Milan private guide
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy