Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. Should we just fly directly to Santorini or should we take time to visit Athens and then visit the Cyclades by ferry? Secondly, could someone help us choose 3 islands to visit? We have in mind: Santorini, Mykonos, Ios, Naxos and Paros. Which of these islands can't we miss?
We are looking for the best nightlife, the best beaches and the best view. (in order of importance).
And we are kinda on a budget (max. 100 euros per night), so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb and hostelworld.
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 6 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Dijon in December!
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 We're here!
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Korean Messages
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!