Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. Should we just fly directly to Santorini or should we take time to visit Athens and then visit the Cyclades by ferry? Secondly, could someone help us choose 3 islands to visit? We have in mind: Santorini, Mykonos, Ios, Naxos and Paros. Which of these islands can't we miss?
We are looking for the best nightlife, the best beaches and the best view. (in order of importance).
And we are kinda on a budget (max. 100 euros per night), so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb and hostelworld.
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 celticmoon, a quick question
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 What fresh hell is this?
- 7 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Which Train Station in Venice
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Greek Village
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Bordeaux to Nice
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 SE ITALY
- 21 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 22 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 23 One free day in Barcelona
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February