Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. Should we just fly directly to Santorini or should we take time to visit Athens and then visit the Cyclades by ferry? Secondly, could someone help us choose 3 islands to visit? We have in mind: Santorini, Mykonos, Ios, Naxos and Paros. Which of these islands can't we miss?
We are looking for the best nightlife, the best beaches and the best view. (in order of importance).
And we are kinda on a budget (max. 100 euros per night), so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb and hostelworld.
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 2 Threat Level in UK
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites