I have visited Budapest, Pecs, Eger (and Egerszalok), Sopron, Szeged and Szentendre, but I don’t know Gyor & Esztergom. Is Esztergom generally among Hungary’s most beautiful towns or is it an ordinary town with the real reason to visit being its basilica? Also, is Gyor as attractive of a tourist destination as the places I have already been or is it more of a place to visit only if you are already in the area?
Help Me Better Understand Gyor & Esztergom in Hungary
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 3 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 4 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 5 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 6 jungfraujoch mid june
- 7 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 11 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 12 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 13 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 14 San Lorenzo Market
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 16 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 17 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 Cuenca or Toledo
- 20 Nice
- 21 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 22 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 23 Norway experts needed.
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence