I have visited Budapest, Pecs, Eger (and Egerszalok), Sopron, Szeged and Szentendre, but I don’t know Gyor & Esztergom. Is Esztergom generally among Hungary’s most beautiful towns or is it an ordinary town with the real reason to visit being its basilica? Also, is Gyor as attractive of a tourist destination as the places I have already been or is it more of a place to visit only if you are already in the area?
Help Me Better Understand Gyor & Esztergom in Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Airport to Piraeus
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 13 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 14 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 18 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 19 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 22 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 23 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 24 Riga 2014
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??