I have visited Budapest, Pecs, Eger (and Egerszalok), Sopron, Szeged and Szentendre, but I don’t know Gyor & Esztergom. Is Esztergom generally among Hungary’s most beautiful towns or is it an ordinary town with the real reason to visit being its basilica? Also, is Gyor as attractive of a tourist destination as the places I have already been or is it more of a place to visit only if you are already in the area?
Help Me Better Understand Gyor & Esztergom in Hungary
- 1 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 2 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 5 First time traveler to Ireland
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!