I don't think there is anything I can do about this, but just in case someone here can help me. ... I made a reservation today for travel from Paris to Amsterdam and meant to put in 12 of September and somehow put in 13 of September. This was for the least expensive non-flexible fare. It is too late to call to try to to change it with their customer service people, so I will have to wait until early tomorrow. I think I will just have to eat the $93. Has anyone been able to change the date for a non-flexible fare? Thank you.
Help! Made error on Thalys Date!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 3 Belgium
- 4 Navigo Decouverte
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 first european holiday itinery