I don't think there is anything I can do about this, but just in case someone here can help me. ... I made a reservation today for travel from Paris to Amsterdam and meant to put in 12 of September and somehow put in 13 of September. This was for the least expensive non-flexible fare. It is too late to call to try to to change it with their customer service people, so I will have to wait until early tomorrow. I think I will just have to eat the $93. Has anyone been able to change the date for a non-flexible fare? Thank you.
Help! Made error on Thalys Date!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Transportation in the Azores
- 4 Transportation in Lisbon
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Location of hotel in Rome
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?