We are traveling from Paris to Naples on May 24th and sending 4 days in the Amalfi region for our Honeymoon. My husband and I have never been there before and this is our relaxing part of our Honeymoon before we are off to Rome. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations of a great hotel that offers spectacular rooms with Ocean/balcony terrace rooms. I have no idea what part of this region to stay in but was thinking something centrally located so if we want to go to particular area to walk around the little villages we can get there with no problem. We dont plan on doing much during this part of the trip except take a boat ride along the coast, relax in the sun and maybe get a massage. Would like a romantic, beautiful place that has friendly service! Oh also a pool area would be great! We are from the US and I am not sure how the star ratings of hotels work in Europe but I am thinking 4-5 star would also consider a 3 star if it is outstanding and fits within what we are looking for. Would defintely like to have updated rooms!
Help looking for Ocean/Balcony rooms Amalfi Coast region for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport to Piraeus
- 2 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 Day trips from Seville
- 5 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 8 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 9 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 10 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 13 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 16 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?