We are traveling from Paris to Naples on May 24th and sending 4 days in the Amalfi region for our Honeymoon. My husband and I have never been there before and this is our relaxing part of our Honeymoon before we are off to Rome. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations of a great hotel that offers spectacular rooms with Ocean/balcony terrace rooms. I have no idea what part of this region to stay in but was thinking something centrally located so if we want to go to particular area to walk around the little villages we can get there with no problem. We dont plan on doing much during this part of the trip except take a boat ride along the coast, relax in the sun and maybe get a massage. Would like a romantic, beautiful place that has friendly service! Oh also a pool area would be great! We are from the US and I am not sure how the star ratings of hotels work in Europe but I am thinking 4-5 star would also consider a 3 star if it is outstanding and fits within what we are looking for. Would defintely like to have updated rooms!
Help looking for Ocean/Balcony rooms Amalfi Coast region for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Bregenz or Lindau
- 7 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir