We are traveling from Paris to Naples on May 24th and sending 4 days in the Amalfi region for our Honeymoon. My husband and I have never been there before and this is our relaxing part of our Honeymoon before we are off to Rome. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations of a great hotel that offers spectacular rooms with Ocean/balcony terrace rooms. I have no idea what part of this region to stay in but was thinking something centrally located so if we want to go to particular area to walk around the little villages we can get there with no problem. We dont plan on doing much during this part of the trip except take a boat ride along the coast, relax in the sun and maybe get a massage. Would like a romantic, beautiful place that has friendly service! Oh also a pool area would be great! We are from the US and I am not sure how the star ratings of hotels work in Europe but I am thinking 4-5 star would also consider a 3 star if it is outstanding and fits within what we are looking for. Would defintely like to have updated rooms!
Help looking for Ocean/Balcony rooms Amalfi Coast region for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 London tube
- 10 bath or york
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 Local Tour in Provence?
- 18 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 car rental info
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 A drive in Europe