We are traveling from Paris to Naples on May 24th and sending 4 days in the Amalfi region for our Honeymoon. My husband and I have never been there before and this is our relaxing part of our Honeymoon before we are off to Rome. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations of a great hotel that offers spectacular rooms with Ocean/balcony terrace rooms. I have no idea what part of this region to stay in but was thinking something centrally located so if we want to go to particular area to walk around the little villages we can get there with no problem. We dont plan on doing much during this part of the trip except take a boat ride along the coast, relax in the sun and maybe get a massage. Would like a romantic, beautiful place that has friendly service! Oh also a pool area would be great! We are from the US and I am not sure how the star ratings of hotels work in Europe but I am thinking 4-5 star would also consider a 3 star if it is outstanding and fits within what we are looking for. Would defintely like to have updated rooms!
Help looking for Ocean/Balcony rooms Amalfi Coast region for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 2 Planning a week in London
- 3 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 4 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 5 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 6 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 7 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 8 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 9 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...