We are traveling from Paris to Naples on May 24th and sending 4 days in the Amalfi region for our Honeymoon. My husband and I have never been there before and this is our relaxing part of our Honeymoon before we are off to Rome. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations of a great hotel that offers spectacular rooms with Ocean/balcony terrace rooms. I have no idea what part of this region to stay in but was thinking something centrally located so if we want to go to particular area to walk around the little villages we can get there with no problem. We dont plan on doing much during this part of the trip except take a boat ride along the coast, relax in the sun and maybe get a massage. Would like a romantic, beautiful place that has friendly service! Oh also a pool area would be great! We are from the US and I am not sure how the star ratings of hotels work in Europe but I am thinking 4-5 star would also consider a 3 star if it is outstanding and fits within what we are looking for. Would defintely like to have updated rooms!
Help looking for Ocean/Balcony rooms Amalfi Coast region for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 one last portugal car rental question
- 16 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 London hotel
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring