We are traveling from Paris to Naples on May 24th and sending 4 days in the Amalfi region for our Honeymoon. My husband and I have never been there before and this is our relaxing part of our Honeymoon before we are off to Rome. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations of a great hotel that offers spectacular rooms with Ocean/balcony terrace rooms. I have no idea what part of this region to stay in but was thinking something centrally located so if we want to go to particular area to walk around the little villages we can get there with no problem. We dont plan on doing much during this part of the trip except take a boat ride along the coast, relax in the sun and maybe get a massage. Would like a romantic, beautiful place that has friendly service! Oh also a pool area would be great! We are from the US and I am not sure how the star ratings of hotels work in Europe but I am thinking 4-5 star would also consider a 3 star if it is outstanding and fits within what we are looking for. Would defintely like to have updated rooms!
Help looking for Ocean/Balcony rooms Amalfi Coast region for first timers!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 banger rally around europe?
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Trieste as a day trip?
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 22 Spain - Andalucia
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 One more last question on Bayeux
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors