I'm making a last-minute mad dash to London tomorrow to assist a friend and we have never been before. Just need something (obviously) clean, safe, central and would also love a decent breakfast (eggs,etc). We would like to not have to stay in a hostel and was wondering if there would be a Bed and Breakfast that would meet our needs for around 50 to 60 pounds for a double. We are attending a show at the Southbank Centre in the evening so it would be nice to stay somewhere reasonably close for an easy commute back at night. Thank you so much!!!
Help! Leave tomorrow! Inexpensive London B&B
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Florence in October
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 first european holiday itinery
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???