I'm making a last-minute mad dash to London tomorrow to assist a friend and we have never been before. Just need something (obviously) clean, safe, central and would also love a decent breakfast (eggs,etc). We would like to not have to stay in a hostel and was wondering if there would be a Bed and Breakfast that would meet our needs for around 50 to 60 pounds for a double. We are attending a show at the Southbank Centre in the evening so it would be nice to stay somewhere reasonably close for an easy commute back at night. Thank you so much!!!
Help! Leave tomorrow! Inexpensive London B&B
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Lake Como transportation questions
- 6 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 history museums or locations
- 9 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 10 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 11 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 By train to and out of Prague
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Italy dolomites
- 19 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 20 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 21 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 22 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?