I'm making a last-minute mad dash to London tomorrow to assist a friend and we have never been before. Just need something (obviously) clean, safe, central and would also love a decent breakfast (eggs,etc). We would like to not have to stay in a hostel and was wondering if there would be a Bed and Breakfast that would meet our needs for around 50 to 60 pounds for a double. We are attending a show at the Southbank Centre in the evening so it would be nice to stay somewhere reasonably close for an easy commute back at night. Thank you so much!!!
Help! Leave tomorrow! Inexpensive London B&B
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 4 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 5 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 13 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 19 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 20 Calling Jamikins
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 24 Zurich, Switzerland
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us