Ladies & Gentlemen,
We are a couple flying in (sept 29 evening) and out (oct 9 morning) from Malpensa airport. We have been juggling around our dates, but unable to come up with a final itinerary and need your help. This is our third visit to Italy and we have already done with Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice (cities) in previous visits. We heard a lot about agritourismo in Italy and in this trip we are planning to do lot of farmstays in a vineyard or olive farm and if available go for wine harvesting festival/olive picking part. We also do not plan to drive a car, so its either train/bus or taxi.
Kindly let suggest what cities/town we should stay (we are looking to spend 3-4 nights in 2 destinations and another day or two in Milan) and if you can recommend any places to stay/restaurants (I eat everything, but wife is vegetarian), we would greatly appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 5 When to Visit Scotland
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 9 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 14 Trains in Alps and UK
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 San Sebastian
- 19 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 20 car for four adults and four bikes
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Barcelona cooking classes
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 4 days itinerary for France
Ladies & Gentlemen,