Ladies & Gentlemen,
We are a couple flying in (sept 29 evening) and out (oct 9 morning) from Malpensa airport. We have been juggling around our dates, but unable to come up with a final itinerary and need your help. This is our third visit to Italy and we have already done with Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice (cities) in previous visits. We heard a lot about agritourismo in Italy and in this trip we are planning to do lot of farmstays in a vineyard or olive farm and if available go for wine harvesting festival/olive picking part. We also do not plan to drive a car, so its either train/bus or taxi.
Kindly let suggest what cities/town we should stay (we are looking to spend 3-4 nights in 2 destinations and another day or two in Milan) and if you can recommend any places to stay/restaurants (I eat everything, but wife is vegetarian), we would greatly appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 4 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 who is in amsterdam?
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 12 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 21 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
Ladies & Gentlemen,