Ladies & Gentlemen,
We are a couple flying in (sept 29 evening) and out (oct 9 morning) from Malpensa airport. We have been juggling around our dates, but unable to come up with a final itinerary and need your help. This is our third visit to Italy and we have already done with Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice (cities) in previous visits. We heard a lot about agritourismo in Italy and in this trip we are planning to do lot of farmstays in a vineyard or olive farm and if available go for wine harvesting festival/olive picking part. We also do not plan to drive a car, so its either train/bus or taxi.
Kindly let suggest what cities/town we should stay (we are looking to spend 3-4 nights in 2 destinations and another day or two in Milan) and if you can recommend any places to stay/restaurants (I eat everything, but wife is vegetarian), we would greatly appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 test test
- 2 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 6 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 My special places in Europe
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 12 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 15 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 19 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 22 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 23 Italy in a week
- 24 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
Ladies & Gentlemen,