We leave in a month for a 3-week trip to Europe. I am already obsessing about packing. We will be on a Mediterranean cruise for 12 days, with 3 days in Venice before, and 5 days in Rome afterward. The cruise includes the Greek Isles.
Can anyone give me a packing list to cover all of this, including cruise clothes, that will fit in one bag that we can take on the train?!!
I have a lot of black Chico's Traveler's clothes already, and two pairs of really comfy shoes---one being a sandal.
I need clothes ranging from climbing around ruins in Greece to "formal nights" on the ship, and everything in between.
I long for the days of porters and steamer trunks so that I don't go through this agony of trying to pare down to just a few PERFECT things!
Thanks for your help, which I know I can count on!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 Campervan in Croatia
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Cell Phone Question
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice