We leave in a month for a 3-week trip to Europe. I am already obsessing about packing. We will be on a Mediterranean cruise for 12 days, with 3 days in Venice before, and 5 days in Rome afterward. The cruise includes the Greek Isles.
Can anyone give me a packing list to cover all of this, including cruise clothes, that will fit in one bag that we can take on the train?!!
I have a lot of black Chico's Traveler's clothes already, and two pairs of really comfy shoes---one being a sandal.
I need clothes ranging from climbing around ruins in Greece to "formal nights" on the ship, and everything in between.
I long for the days of porters and steamer trunks so that I don't go through this agony of trying to pare down to just a few PERFECT things!
Thanks for your help, which I know I can count on!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/zarrah-collagen-serum/
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 8 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 13 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 weekend from cologne germany
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?