We leave in a month for a 3-week trip to Europe. I am already obsessing about packing. We will be on a Mediterranean cruise for 12 days, with 3 days in Venice before, and 5 days in Rome afterward. The cruise includes the Greek Isles.
Can anyone give me a packing list to cover all of this, including cruise clothes, that will fit in one bag that we can take on the train?!!
I have a lot of black Chico's Traveler's clothes already, and two pairs of really comfy shoes---one being a sandal.
I need clothes ranging from climbing around ruins in Greece to "formal nights" on the ship, and everything in between.
I long for the days of porters and steamer trunks so that I don't go through this agony of trying to pare down to just a few PERFECT things!
Thanks for your help, which I know I can count on!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 상봉오피 아달 상봉건마 www.adal.ml상봉휴게텔 상봉마사지 상봉키스방
- 2 www.adal.ml 아찔한 달리기 목동오피 목동건마 목동휴게텔 목동마사지 목동키스방
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 "Never Mind"
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast