We'd like to do a side trip in Croatia this coming mid-to-late September (our first time there). We'll be based near Venice, Italy and may drive from there.
With only 3 nights in Croatia, where would you go? DUBROVNIK with a side trip to an outlying island? Or concentrate on a smaller city like ROVINJ and its surroundings?
Any advice on inexpensive accomodations (B&Bs) would also be greatly appreciated.
We love to walk a lot... and also like to mix in nightlife (clubs) and explore interesting, artsy shops as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GETGEEKS: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Madrid food advice needed
- 6 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 14 IWM
- 15 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 16 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 17 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 European Vacation 2017