We ( 2 Adults +1 kid 4yr) are planning the following - can you please suggets if it makes sense
Paris ( 4N / 5D ) - Day trip to brusells or Normandy?
Leave paris for interlaken by TGV
Interlaken base ( 4N /3D) - Go around - is it possible to go Zermatt?
Interlaken - Lucern
One night in LUcern (1N /1D)
depart for Milan ( 1N/1D)'
Depart milan for Cinque Terra - Stay @ Cinque teraa( 3N/3D)
Depart for Rome - 2D/2N
Depart for Venice - 2 D/2N
Depart venice to london.
Now the questions i have are:
1) Is day trip to normandy or brussels make more sense from paris
2) is interlaken better as a base ? or should we change it to explore Switzerland for 3 days
3) Should we buy Swiss pass to move around Switzerland?
4) Entering italy (milan ) from Lucerne possible and makes sense?
5) should we buy local travel pass for italy given we are 7-8 days in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT CAre 24x7
- 2 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 8 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Maximizing Norway time
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 18 Hiking in Switzerland
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July