We ( 2 Adults +1 kid 4yr) are planning the following - can you please suggets if it makes sense
Paris ( 4N / 5D ) - Day trip to brusells or Normandy?
Leave paris for interlaken by TGV
Interlaken base ( 4N /3D) - Go around - is it possible to go Zermatt?
Interlaken - Lucern
One night in LUcern (1N /1D)
depart for Milan ( 1N/1D)'
Depart milan for Cinque Terra - Stay @ Cinque teraa( 3N/3D)
Depart for Rome - 2D/2N
Depart for Venice - 2 D/2N
Depart venice to london.
Now the questions i have are:
1) Is day trip to normandy or brussels make more sense from paris
2) is interlaken better as a base ? or should we change it to explore Switzerland for 3 days
3) Should we buy Swiss pass to move around Switzerland?
4) Entering italy (milan ) from Lucerne possible and makes sense?
5) should we buy local travel pass for italy given we are 7-8 days in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 10 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 25 Greece-Paros or Meteora
help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July