We ( 2 Adults +1 kid 4yr) are planning the following - can you please suggets if it makes sense
Paris ( 4N / 5D ) - Day trip to brusells or Normandy?
Leave paris for interlaken by TGV
Interlaken base ( 4N /3D) - Go around - is it possible to go Zermatt?
Interlaken - Lucern
One night in LUcern (1N /1D)
depart for Milan ( 1N/1D)'
Depart milan for Cinque Terra - Stay @ Cinque teraa( 3N/3D)
Depart for Rome - 2D/2N
Depart for Venice - 2 D/2N
Depart venice to london.
Now the questions i have are:
1) Is day trip to normandy or brussels make more sense from paris
2) is interlaken better as a base ? or should we change it to explore Switzerland for 3 days
3) Should we buy Swiss pass to move around Switzerland?
4) Entering italy (milan ) from Lucerne possible and makes sense?
5) should we buy local travel pass for italy given we are 7-8 days in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 24 Cell Phone Question
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July