We ( 2 Adults +1 kid 4yr) are planning the following - can you please suggets if it makes sense
Paris ( 4N / 5D ) - Day trip to brusells or Normandy?
Leave paris for interlaken by TGV
Interlaken base ( 4N /3D) - Go around - is it possible to go Zermatt?
Interlaken - Lucern
One night in LUcern (1N /1D)
depart for Milan ( 1N/1D)'
Depart milan for Cinque Terra - Stay @ Cinque teraa( 3N/3D)
Depart for Rome - 2D/2N
Depart for Venice - 2 D/2N
Depart venice to london.
Now the questions i have are:
1) Is day trip to normandy or brussels make more sense from paris
2) is interlaken better as a base ? or should we change it to explore Switzerland for 3 days
3) Should we buy Swiss pass to move around Switzerland?
4) Entering italy (milan ) from Lucerne possible and makes sense?
5) should we buy local travel pass for italy given we are 7-8 days in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Alps Drive
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Praiano
- 21 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 22 Help please
- 23 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July