We are a family of 5 travelling to Iceland to meet my parents who stay in Reyjkavic.
We plan to stay there for a week.
I'm trying to plan the week such that we stay in Reykjavic for 3-4 days and spend some time out of the city also!
Would like some guidance on the 2- or 3-day plan for Jokursarlon etc.
1 day we plan to go around the Golden Circle
I want to plan a night-stay somewhere along the way to Jokursarlon so that we can take our time during the journey and cover all the waterfalls along the way. I also want to plan this in such a way that we can take the ferry to Westman Islands for an afternoon to check out the Puffins.
I would like to cover as much of South Iceland as possible during this trip and would prefer if the above Vik-Jokursarlon trip can take place overnight itself.
Have heard that Iceland has few hotels and most get reserved by March itself. So I want to plan this part of my Europe trip as soon as possible.
Looking forward to planning this further!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 2 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Croatia trip Planning
- 6 Norway -Trips
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 9 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 20 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Norway Itinerary
- 24 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris