Hi all, I'm from Malaysia. I am planning a Eurotrip for 2 in August 2014. Covering just London, France, Italy, and Greece. With around 2 days in each country. We are not planning to stay in flea bag hotels but it doesn't have to be 5 star. I'm all about stretching my dollars. We are young ages 24, so any tips on itinerary, money, and where to stay would be greatly appreciated!
Help! Itinerary needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 2 walking guide in Paris
- 3 Blog updates from Europe.
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 6 Trip to Pyrenees
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 12 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 23 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 24 Taxi service in Nice
- 25 Berlin Trip Report