I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 2 삼성바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소ゲ인터넷바카라주소
- 3 명품카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라추천ャ인터넷바카라추천
- 4 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 8 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Connection time in Athens?
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva