I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 2 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 3 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 4 Montpellier to Arles
- 5 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 6 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 7 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Berlin to Barcelona
- 10 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 11 Vienna to Bratislava
- 12 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 15 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 16 Venice at Christmas
- 17 Bayeux and environs
- 18 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 19 Best way to see Croatia?
- 20 Rome For 2 days
- 21 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 22 Camino Redux
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 25 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva