I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Norfolk base
- 4 CDG international flight
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 5 Day itinerary
- 15 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 18 Our European adventures
- 19 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 20 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Spain Trip Report
- 23 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 24 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 25 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva