I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 2 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 3 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 4 Italy by car
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 Paris gtg in October?
- 7 Lake Garda- Italy
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 12 T Mobile Does it Again
- 13 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 20 European Championship
- 21 Plan Italy trip
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva