I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Which Day?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 19 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 22 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Europe itinerary help!
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva