I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 touring near rome airport
- 9 12 Days in Italy
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 12 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 day tours - Loire Valley
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Sienna with kids
- 18 8 days in switzerland
- 19 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 20 Places to visits near Porto
- 21 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 22 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 25 Italy in August with kids
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva