I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 VISA question
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 France,Spain,Italy
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway