I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva
- 1 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 How early to get to CDG
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 8 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 9 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland