I wish to go to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva. I have a total of 4 days, Thu-Sun.
What is the best & cheapest way to travel from Oslo to these places.
I am thinking of going by flight to amsterdam and then to Geneva and Paris and then return back to Oslo.
Is that a good idea or I should change this. I do want to visit amsterdam and paris for sure but I am not sure which part of switzerland I should visit within these 4 days and will it be feasible to cover in 4 days.
Can someone help me with this.
Also, I am completely unaware about europe rail and can someone please guide me what wil be the best and cheapest options to travel.
I am thinking Amsterdam first and then Geneva by train and then paris.
Or Asmterdam, then paris and then geneva.
Please help guys.
Help-Itinerary for 4 days From Oslo to Paris,Amsterdam and Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Flam, Norway railway
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo