My husband and I recently returned from a wonderful trip to the Italian Riviera. We stayed in Rapallo at the Hotel Italia. We really enjoyed the ease of visiting the surrounding towns via trains/ferries. We went from Portofino to CT and lots of towns in between. Now we are considering going back to visit the other side. Can anyone give me information on towns worth visiting from Genoa to San Remo? We prefer to stay in one place and travel by train/ferry. Any suggestions for a nice town to use as a base? Hotel suggestions? We do like the beach.
Thank you for your help!
HELP! Italian Riviera
- 1 Stop over in France
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 10 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 11 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Home base in Provence in July
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 17 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 25 Prague Itinerary