My teens like museums but don't want to visit too many. The guide books seem to praise every single museum so I'm having a hard time narrowing them down. Is Florence museum land?? We have 5 nights there and I'm starting to think that may be too much (since we don't plan to visit too many museums). We'll do a day trip to Pisa/Lucca, another long one to cinque terre and a third maybe to Siena. Besides the uffizi, what's another must visit museum? (I know the museum with David but it just doesn't appeal to us, not sure why).
Help! Is Florence just museums??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegan in Germany?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 biking tours in Italy?
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Italy Countryside
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 French Basque region
- 22 VISA question
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking