My teens like museums but don't want to visit too many. The guide books seem to praise every single museum so I'm having a hard time narrowing them down. Is Florence museum land?? We have 5 nights there and I'm starting to think that may be too much (since we don't plan to visit too many museums). We'll do a day trip to Pisa/Lucca, another long one to cinque terre and a third maybe to Siena. Besides the uffizi, what's another must visit museum? (I know the museum with David but it just doesn't appeal to us, not sure why).
Help! Is Florence just museums??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 2 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 6 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 7 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 8 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 9 Random Rome Questions
- 10 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 11 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 12 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 13 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 14 Family Cruises
- 15 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 16 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 17 Berlin to Prague by car
- 18 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 21 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 24 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 25 Driving to Beaune