My teens like museums but don't want to visit too many. The guide books seem to praise every single museum so I'm having a hard time narrowing them down. Is Florence museum land?? We have 5 nights there and I'm starting to think that may be too much (since we don't plan to visit too many museums). We'll do a day trip to Pisa/Lucca, another long one to cinque terre and a third maybe to Siena. Besides the uffizi, what's another must visit museum? (I know the museum with David but it just doesn't appeal to us, not sure why).
Help! Is Florence just museums??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 3 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Question on France travel
- 10 Cruise the River Shannon
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 St Germain
- 22 Where to go in France mid July?
- 23 trip to norway
- 24 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 25 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well