My teens like museums but don't want to visit too many. The guide books seem to praise every single museum so I'm having a hard time narrowing them down. Is Florence museum land?? We have 5 nights there and I'm starting to think that may be too much (since we don't plan to visit too many museums). We'll do a day trip to Pisa/Lucca, another long one to cinque terre and a third maybe to Siena. Besides the uffizi, what's another must visit museum? (I know the museum with David but it just doesn't appeal to us, not sure why).
Help! Is Florence just museums??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 train to Vernon France
- 6 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 21 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Hotel in Venice