Writing from Rome after a long 27 day trip in Europe and trying to figure out where to book in amalfi from the 27th to may 1st. I cannot understand which towns are best from praiano to minori to maiori to positano To amalfi to Salerno to sorrento. We are both 23 working on a budget of 80 us dollars MAx a night preferably less. We are both confused in picking a destination. We are using airbnb because they seem to have the most competitive rates. Tomorrow we leave to see the vatican afterwards we will pick up luggage and head to the train station for amalfi. So I need to book ASAP. I have many choices in amalfi it is just difficult positioning our place on the coast.
Also any other restaurant/beach recommendations are welcome
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라★인터넷카지노주소
- 2 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소‥라이브카지노
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?