Writing from Rome after a long 27 day trip in Europe and trying to figure out where to book in amalfi from the 27th to may 1st. I cannot understand which towns are best from praiano to minori to maiori to positano To amalfi to Salerno to sorrento. We are both 23 working on a budget of 80 us dollars MAx a night preferably less. We are both confused in picking a destination. We are using airbnb because they seem to have the most competitive rates. Tomorrow we leave to see the vatican afterwards we will pick up luggage and head to the train station for amalfi. So I need to book ASAP. I have many choices in amalfi it is just difficult positioning our place on the coast.
Also any other restaurant/beach recommendations are welcome
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Norwegian Air?
- 5 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 8 Highclare Castle
- 9 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 10 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 Salzburg itinerary review
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 16 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 17 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 18 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 19 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 22 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger