Writing from Rome after a long 27 day trip in Europe and trying to figure out where to book in amalfi from the 27th to may 1st. I cannot understand which towns are best from praiano to minori to maiori to positano To amalfi to Salerno to sorrento. We are both 23 working on a budget of 80 us dollars MAx a night preferably less. We are both confused in picking a destination. We are using airbnb because they seem to have the most competitive rates. Tomorrow we leave to see the vatican afterwards we will pick up luggage and head to the train station for amalfi. So I need to book ASAP. I have many choices in amalfi it is just difficult positioning our place on the coast.
Also any other restaurant/beach recommendations are welcome
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Italy
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Juangfrau / mt
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights