We will be visiting London in this October for 7 days. We will have a 6 year old child with us. I need help on the following things..
1 We intend to stay near lincoln inn field....need suggestions on good hotels or Bed and breakfast. Our budget is around 150GBP( its flexible). we r undecided on whether to stay in a BB or a hotel. We r considering a BB bcoz of the advantage of having a kitchenette. r there any security concerns in BBs?
2 Since we have a young kid , we r planning to visit Legoland. Is it a good idea to visit ireland or scotland in this season since we r not used to extreme cold climate? Also which other places we can visit around London which might interest my child?
Any suggetsions will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트✭べ〓【 RE779.ZE。AM 】〓べ✭슈퍼카지노카지노싸이트
- 2 마카오카지노✬▒๑《 RE779.ZE。AM 》๑▒✬슈퍼카지노
- 3 인터넷카지노✫べ〓【 RE779.ZE。AM 】〓べ✫슈퍼카지노
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 17 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 22 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!