We will be visiting London in this October for 7 days. We will have a 6 year old child with us. I need help on the following things..
1 We intend to stay near lincoln inn field....need suggestions on good hotels or Bed and breakfast. Our budget is around 150GBP( its flexible). we r undecided on whether to stay in a BB or a hotel. We r considering a BB bcoz of the advantage of having a kitchenette. r there any security concerns in BBs?
2 Since we have a young kid , we r planning to visit Legoland. Is it a good idea to visit ireland or scotland in this season since we r not used to extreme cold climate? Also which other places we can visit around London which might interest my child?
Any suggetsions will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Airline to Rome
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 7 Croatia short sail trip
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 17 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez