We will be visiting London in this October for 7 days. We will have a 6 year old child with us. I need help on the following things..
1 We intend to stay near lincoln inn field....need suggestions on good hotels or Bed and breakfast. Our budget is around 150GBP( its flexible). we r undecided on whether to stay in a BB or a hotel. We r considering a BB bcoz of the advantage of having a kitchenette. r there any security concerns in BBs?
2 Since we have a young kid , we r planning to visit Legoland. Is it a good idea to visit ireland or scotland in this season since we r not used to extreme cold climate? Also which other places we can visit around London which might interest my child?
Any suggetsions will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Guided Vatican Tours
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 6 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Moscow Favorites
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 11 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 14 Ibiiza Spain
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 23 Help with Ireland Trip
- 24 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?