We will be visiting London in this October for 7 days. We will have a 6 year old child with us. I need help on the following things..
1 We intend to stay near lincoln inn field....need suggestions on good hotels or Bed and breakfast. Our budget is around 150GBP( its flexible). we r undecided on whether to stay in a BB or a hotel. We r considering a BB bcoz of the advantage of having a kitchenette. r there any security concerns in BBs?
2 Since we have a young kid , we r planning to visit Legoland. Is it a good idea to visit ireland or scotland in this season since we r not used to extreme cold climate? Also which other places we can visit around London which might interest my child?
Any suggetsions will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Passport proplems
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome