We are traveling to Europe for the Christmas holidays for 3 weeks. We are flying in to London and flying out of Paris. This will be our second time in London and fourth time in Paris. We are not planning to stay in London long; only to see relatives. We do, however, love Paris...In between is pretty open. We are leaning towards Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome). How long should we stay in each of these cities ? Should we fly from London to Venice or Rome? Since we have not made any accommodations yet, our itinerary is pretty flexible. Also, which city would be best to celebrate Christmas and New Year's eve? Thanks.
Help in planning a 3 week trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 2 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 3 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 4 Potential trip - Balkans
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 10 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 11 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Is this realistic... advice?
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Age for booking a hotel?
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Satnav maps update
- 22 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 23 Rolling bags in Venice
- 24 Big and little towns of Europe
- 25 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June