We are traveling to Europe for the Christmas holidays for 3 weeks. We are flying in to London and flying out of Paris. This will be our second time in London and fourth time in Paris. We are not planning to stay in London long; only to see relatives. We do, however, love Paris...In between is pretty open. We are leaning towards Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome). How long should we stay in each of these cities ? Should we fly from London to Venice or Rome? Since we have not made any accommodations yet, our itinerary is pretty flexible. Also, which city would be best to celebrate Christmas and New Year's eve? Thanks.
Help in planning a 3 week trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS