We are traveling to Europe for the Christmas holidays for 3 weeks. We are flying in to London and flying out of Paris. This will be our second time in London and fourth time in Paris. We are not planning to stay in London long; only to see relatives. We do, however, love Paris...In between is pretty open. We are leaning towards Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome). How long should we stay in each of these cities ? Should we fly from London to Venice or Rome? Since we have not made any accommodations yet, our itinerary is pretty flexible. Also, which city would be best to celebrate Christmas and New Year's eve? Thanks.
Help in planning a 3 week trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 train to Vernon France
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Venice
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Traveling to Munich
- 21 London tube
- 22 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 23 cooking classes
- 24 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe