We are traveling to Europe for the Christmas holidays for 3 weeks. We are flying in to London and flying out of Paris. This will be our second time in London and fourth time in Paris. We are not planning to stay in London long; only to see relatives. We do, however, love Paris...In between is pretty open. We are leaning towards Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome). How long should we stay in each of these cities ? Should we fly from London to Venice or Rome? Since we have not made any accommodations yet, our itinerary is pretty flexible. Also, which city would be best to celebrate Christmas and New Year's eve? Thanks.
Help in planning a 3 week trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 italy
- 6 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 7 Side trip from Geneva
- 8 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?