We are flying in to London and out of Paris in December 2013-January 2014. We chose London since we wanted to see some relatives there for a couple of days. It turns out that they will be out of the country for the the holidays. So instead of London, we decided to go back to Amsterdam to see the snow covered canals (3-4 days) then to Venice, Florence (could be omitted) and Rome (ideally, we want to spend Christmas here) before heading to Paris( this will be our fourth time here, but will be our first winter experience) to spend the New Year's Day. What is the best way to get to/from each of the cities? Is it best to fly to Amsterdam from London? Then Amsterdam to Venice or Rome ? By plane or by train? Back to Paris by plane? This is a 21 day trip.
Help in planning a 21 day trip itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 2 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 6 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 7 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 14 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 15 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 16 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 17 Paris and where else?
- 18 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 19 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 20 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 21 Raining in rome
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco