We are flying in to London and out of Paris in December 2013-January 2014. We chose London since we wanted to see some relatives there for a couple of days. It turns out that they will be out of the country for the the holidays. So instead of London, we decided to go back to Amsterdam to see the snow covered canals (3-4 days) then to Venice, Florence (could be omitted) and Rome (ideally, we want to spend Christmas here) before heading to Paris( this will be our fourth time here, but will be our first winter experience) to spend the New Year's Day. What is the best way to get to/from each of the cities? Is it best to fly to Amsterdam from London? Then Amsterdam to Venice or Rome ? By plane or by train? Back to Paris by plane? This is a 21 day trip.
Help in planning a 21 day trip itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland