We are flying in to London and out of Paris in December 2013-January 2014. We chose London since we wanted to see some relatives there for a couple of days. It turns out that they will be out of the country for the the holidays. So instead of London, we decided to go back to Amsterdam to see the snow covered canals (3-4 days) then to Venice, Florence (could be omitted) and Rome (ideally, we want to spend Christmas here) before heading to Paris( this will be our fourth time here, but will be our first winter experience) to spend the New Year's Day. What is the best way to get to/from each of the cities? Is it best to fly to Amsterdam from London? Then Amsterdam to Venice or Rome ? By plane or by train? Back to Paris by plane? This is a 21 day trip.
Help in planning a 21 day trip itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 18 Porto -City Break
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?