We are flying in to London and out of Paris in December 2013-January 2014. We chose London since we wanted to see some relatives there for a couple of days. It turns out that they will be out of the country for the the holidays. So instead of London, we decided to go back to Amsterdam to see the snow covered canals (3-4 days) then to Venice, Florence (could be omitted) and Rome (ideally, we want to spend Christmas here) before heading to Paris( this will be our fourth time here, but will be our first winter experience) to spend the New Year's Day. What is the best way to get to/from each of the cities? Is it best to fly to Amsterdam from London? Then Amsterdam to Venice or Rome ? By plane or by train? Back to Paris by plane? This is a 21 day trip.
Help in planning a 21 day trip itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 10 Hours in Brussels
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Transportation in Barcelona
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites