We are flying in to London and out of Paris in December 2013-January 2014. We chose London since we wanted to see some relatives there for a couple of days. It turns out that they will be out of the country for the the holidays. So instead of London, we decided to go back to Amsterdam to see the snow covered canals (3-4 days) then to Venice, Florence (could be omitted) and Rome (ideally, we want to spend Christmas here) before heading to Paris( this will be our fourth time here, but will be our first winter experience) to spend the New Year's Day. What is the best way to get to/from each of the cities? Is it best to fly to Amsterdam from London? Then Amsterdam to Venice or Rome ? By plane or by train? Back to Paris by plane? This is a 21 day trip.
Help in planning a 21 day trip itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon