I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to rent a car...
- 2 A short trip to Barcelona
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 5 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 8 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 11 Journees du Patrimoine
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 Bus Tours in London
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 20 January Amalfi Coast
- 21 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 22 Our Next Europe Trip
- 23 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 24 12 days in Italy
- 25 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich