I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Germany or Sweden
- 7 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 8 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Bordeaux to Nice
- 20 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Rome -- The next time around
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 Rome to Venice