I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 윈스타카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ぶ바카라추천
- 2 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노じ라이브카지노
- 3 싱가포르카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라け아시안바카라
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 2 weeks Europe trip
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 13 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 16 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 17 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 20 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis