I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
help in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 2 choosing seats at La Scala
- 3 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 12 Dollhouse furniture
- 13 3 weeks in Sicily
- 14 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 Italy in October
- 17 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 tipping wait staff and others
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris