I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
help in Ireland
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city