I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
help in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Koper to Trieste
- 3 Trieste and Koper
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 10 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 11 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Dublin Tour Companies
- 15 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris