I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 6 Naples, Italy
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 19 Tuscany 6 nights
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 23 1st time in ZURICH
- 24 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 25 French restaurants