I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 3 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 8 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 9 Porto in January
- 10 Places to visit from Zurich
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 casusyazılım
- 17 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 25 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018