I could use a little support on how to finagle this trip without overkilling ourselves.
We fly into Dublin Airport at 1 pm on a Wednesday and staying for 4 nights. Id like to spend two and half days in Dublin and see the Cliffs of Moher and stay in a nearby town for a night.
Am I crazy for trying this:
Arrive in Dublin, drive right to Doolin, tour Doolin and stay the night then the next morning tour a little more and drive to the Cliffs of Moher and drive to Dulbin to finish the rest of our stay.
Open to all suggestions of towns and villages to visit nearby the cliffs as well. Looking for a place with charm, mountains, shops, pubs...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 10 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 11 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Sachsenhausen?
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Taormina, Sicily
- 16 River Boat Cruise
- 17 Croatia travel ideas
- 18 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 19 house exchange
- 20 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 21 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 22 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?