I am hoping I could get some insight on how to spend my 21 days in Europe. I will be travelling alone and on a budget. I would like to see ancient history, good food, culture, possibly check out some beaches.
I am thinking of visiting France (Paris), Spain (Madrid & Barcelona), Italy (Rome and day trip to florence).
I am just hoping to get some insight as to how many days i should spend in each country. For instance if i spend 5 days in France, would you recommend i visit other cities in France, if so, which one would you recommend.
Is 5-6 days in Madrid/Barcelona too much or will there be enough things to see and do.
Italy i am sure will be fine as i have heard there is plenty of things to do.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMS Car Rental
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 One week in Europe
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 London Theater
- 11 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 16 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri