I am hoping I could get some insight on how to spend my 21 days in Europe. I will be travelling alone and on a budget. I would like to see ancient history, good food, culture, possibly check out some beaches.
I am thinking of visiting France (Paris), Spain (Madrid & Barcelona), Italy (Rome and day trip to florence).
I am just hoping to get some insight as to how many days i should spend in each country. For instance if i spend 5 days in France, would you recommend i visit other cities in France, if so, which one would you recommend.
Is 5-6 days in Madrid/Barcelona too much or will there be enough things to see and do.
Italy i am sure will be fine as i have heard there is plenty of things to do.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 3 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Imbros Gorge
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October