I am hoping I could get some insight on how to spend my 21 days in Europe. I will be travelling alone and on a budget. I would like to see ancient history, good food, culture, possibly check out some beaches.
I am thinking of visiting France (Paris), Spain (Madrid & Barcelona), Italy (Rome and day trip to florence).
I am just hoping to get some insight as to how many days i should spend in each country. For instance if i spend 5 days in France, would you recommend i visit other cities in France, if so, which one would you recommend.
Is 5-6 days in Madrid/Barcelona too much or will there be enough things to see and do.
Italy i am sure will be fine as i have heard there is plenty of things to do.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November