I am hoping I could get some insight on how to spend my 21 days in Europe. I will be travelling alone and on a budget. I would like to see ancient history, good food, culture, possibly check out some beaches.
I am thinking of visiting France (Paris), Spain (Madrid & Barcelona), Italy (Rome and day trip to florence).
I am just hoping to get some insight as to how many days i should spend in each country. For instance if i spend 5 days in France, would you recommend i visit other cities in France, if so, which one would you recommend.
Is 5-6 days in Madrid/Barcelona too much or will there be enough things to see and do.
Italy i am sure will be fine as i have heard there is plenty of things to do.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 4 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 7 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 8 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 9 restaurants in Marais district
- 10 France & Italy, May or June
- 11 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 12 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece
- 19 Italy for Christmas Week
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 24 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?