I am hoping I could get some insight on how to spend my 21 days in Europe. I will be travelling alone and on a budget. I would like to see ancient history, good food, culture, possibly check out some beaches.
I am thinking of visiting France (Paris), Spain (Madrid & Barcelona), Italy (Rome and day trip to florence).
I am just hoping to get some insight as to how many days i should spend in each country. For instance if i spend 5 days in France, would you recommend i visit other cities in France, if so, which one would you recommend.
Is 5-6 days in Madrid/Barcelona too much or will there be enough things to see and do.
Italy i am sure will be fine as i have heard there is plenty of things to do.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 5 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Getting to Bolivia
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins