My name is Lucie i'm 20 and I'm a french student who live in Paris.
I want to participate to a project this summer which is very important to me: thanks to an association who helps financially young people to travel all over the world, i have the opportunity to go to Iceland for 1 month all alone. My personal project is to meet icelandic people to better understand the icelandic culture and to discover icelandic litterature. That's why i need some help! I need some contacts in the country to reassure the association and to not 'disembark' in an unknown country without knowing someone!
I don't want to disturb of course, my goal is to travel all over the country and not to invite myself to your home of course!
thank you in advance for your little help!!! It's very important to me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 5 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 6 Pyrenees logistics
- 7 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 8 Italy
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Azores
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 13 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 23 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 24 caroline_venezia
- 25 Taormina Sicily