My name is Lucie i'm 20 and I'm a french student who live in Paris.
I want to participate to a project this summer which is very important to me: thanks to an association who helps financially young people to travel all over the world, i have the opportunity to go to Iceland for 1 month all alone. My personal project is to meet icelandic people to better understand the icelandic culture and to discover icelandic litterature. That's why i need some help! I need some contacts in the country to reassure the association and to not 'disembark' in an unknown country without knowing someone!
I don't want to disturb of course, my goal is to travel all over the country and not to invite myself to your home of course!
thank you in advance for your little help!!! It's very important to me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Moroccan food in Paris
- 12 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 13 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Bike touring in France
- 17 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 18 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Ireland driving vacation
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 Late night train from Prague