My name is Lucie i'm 20 and I'm a french student who live in Paris.
I want to participate to a project this summer which is very important to me: thanks to an association who helps financially young people to travel all over the world, i have the opportunity to go to Iceland for 1 month all alone. My personal project is to meet icelandic people to better understand the icelandic culture and to discover icelandic litterature. That's why i need some help! I need some contacts in the country to reassure the association and to not 'disembark' in an unknown country without knowing someone!
I don't want to disturb of course, my goal is to travel all over the country and not to invite myself to your home of course!
thank you in advance for your little help!!! It's very important to me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 6 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 7 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 8 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 9 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 10 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 13 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 14 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 15 Prague
- 16 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 20 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 2 Months in Sicily