My name is Lucie i'm 20 and I'm a french student who live in Paris.
I want to participate to a project this summer which is very important to me: thanks to an association who helps financially young people to travel all over the world, i have the opportunity to go to Iceland for 1 month all alone. My personal project is to meet icelandic people to better understand the icelandic culture and to discover icelandic litterature. That's why i need some help! I need some contacts in the country to reassure the association and to not 'disembark' in an unknown country without knowing someone!
I don't want to disturb of course, my goal is to travel all over the country and not to invite myself to your home of course!
thank you in advance for your little help!!! It's very important to me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Bulgaria
- 2 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 9 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 "Never Mind"
- 20 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Italian car factory tours
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites