My name is Lucie i'm 20 and I'm a french student who live in Paris.
I want to participate to a project this summer which is very important to me: thanks to an association who helps financially young people to travel all over the world, i have the opportunity to go to Iceland for 1 month all alone. My personal project is to meet icelandic people to better understand the icelandic culture and to discover icelandic litterature. That's why i need some help! I need some contacts in the country to reassure the association and to not 'disembark' in an unknown country without knowing someone!
I don't want to disturb of course, my goal is to travel all over the country and not to invite myself to your home of course!
thank you in advance for your little help!!! It's very important to me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Highlands Help
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany
- 4 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Our time in Rome
- 7 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 8 Berlin, germany
- 9 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 10 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 19 evening of song and dance
- 20 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 21 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 24 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 25 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1