My name is Lucie i'm 20 and I'm a french student who live in Paris.
I want to participate to a project this summer which is very important to me: thanks to an association who helps financially young people to travel all over the world, i have the opportunity to go to Iceland for 1 month all alone. My personal project is to meet icelandic people to better understand the icelandic culture and to discover icelandic litterature. That's why i need some help! I need some contacts in the country to reassure the association and to not 'disembark' in an unknown country without knowing someone!
I don't want to disturb of course, my goal is to travel all over the country and not to invite myself to your home of course!
thank you in advance for your little help!!! It's very important to me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 Shipping Prosecco
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 9 Your favourite places in Bath
- 10 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Italy 14 days
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?