Hello fellow travelers!
I, along with a small group of people, will be traveling to Portugal and Spain Sept. 1st through the 17th. There are plenty of areas we want to visit, so our itinerary might seem a bit "squished." Listed below are the places we will be visiting, as well as the dates we plan on being there. Any advice on what to see, places to eat, things to do/NOT do will be greatly appreciated!
*This group is very versatile. We like wine, food, hiking, animals, sight seeing, shopping, ect. I personally would love to go horse back riding!
Sept 1 leaving Chicago
Sept 2 landing in Lisbon and staying the night
Sept 3 leaving and getting to Sintra for 2 nights
Sept 5 leaving to Porto for 2 nights
Sept 7 leaving to Picos De Europa for 3 nights (we love hiking and being active!)
Sept 10 leaving for Madrid for 1 night
Sept 11 leaving for Valencia for 1 night
Sept 12 leaving for Ibiza for 3 nights
Sept 15 leaving for Barcelona for 2 nights
We realize this is a lot of driving in a short amount of time. So please, no suggestions on lengthening our stay in places. We are only looking for suggestions on what to do in the particular places we are visiting. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
Hello fellow travelers!