I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hours in Paris
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 tickets for Wimbledon
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!