I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 8 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 9 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 10 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Barcelona extension
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 17 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 20 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 Kilt makers
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Manchester on derby weekend
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!