I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 Ali
- 4 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 5 Drinks in Spain
- 6 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 7 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 8 Gelato course in Rome?
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 11 Too much for one day?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Norfolk base
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Iceland Trip report
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!