I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 France,Spain,Italy
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 17 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!