I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 3 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 6 Dolomiti advice please!
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Malta diving trip
- 11 Russia - GO or not?
- 12 Fonte Bertusi
- 13 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 14 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 15 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 16 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 17 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 18 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 19 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 20 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 21 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 22 Transferring on Germany trains
- 23 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 24 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 25 home base in provence
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!