I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 European Championship
- 6 To europe this Aug
- 7 One week in & near Marseille
- 8 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 9 FCO connection time
- 10 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 15 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 16 Departure Tax in UK
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 19 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 20 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 21 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 22 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 23 Naples to Pompeii
- 24 12 days in Austria
- 25 Day Trips from Lisbon
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!