I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Firt time VISA applicant
- 5 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 6 Uffizi Phone Number
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 Sintra
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 22 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!