I submitted my passport renewal application by mail to the US passport processing center approximately 5 to 5 1/2 weeks ago.
The USPS clerk told me that it takes about 4 weeks for processing.
My problem is that I have NOT received my new passport! And I am supossed to be travelling to the UK this Sunday! (6 days from now).
Do you have any suggestions?
Is it possible to try to apply for "another" passport in person, and get it the same day?
Does it matter that I applied by mail for another one, but I still have not received it?
Thank you for all your help or any advice that you can give me.
Note: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 5 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 8 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 9 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 12 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 14 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 17 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 21 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 22 Verona and Lake Garda
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 25 Andalucia in December
Help! I haven't received my new passport, & my plane leaves in 6 days!