I am an experienced packer when it comes to business trips or sunny destinations. I have planned and planned for our trip to Tuscany and Rome. Thanks to much input from Fodors folks, we have a great trip planned. I have thought and read about what to pack for our destinations and know to be aware of proper attire for church visits. I have our money belts, our adaptors, small binoculars, the camera etc etc. But - we leave Monday and I have only packed our toiletries, zip-loc bag and have our itineraries ready, credit card companies called, atm bank informed etc. 11 days - what to wear?
Help! I can't seem to pack and we leave Monday!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 9 Overnight stopover in London!
- 10 Walking around Barcelona??
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 Spain and Portugal
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 A very bad experience with Rentalcars