I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 2 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 3 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 4 Best data sim
- 5 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 8 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 9 Escargot
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Interested In Coach Passes
- 16 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 19 Alterations to night trains routes
- 20 first family trip to Switzerland
- 21 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 22 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 23 Pisa or Siena?
- 24 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 25 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.