I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 2 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 3 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 4 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 5 Trip report European honeymoon
- 6 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 11 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 12 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 13 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 14 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 17 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 18 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 19 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 20 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 21 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 22 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 23 Croatian islands
- 24 Walking GPS?
- 25 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?