I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 2 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 3 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 6 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Normandy - driving trip
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 19 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 20 sim card
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end