I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 American Express
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?