I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 12 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 13 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 18 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Sicily - not a trip report
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 25 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?