I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 Cinque Terre
- 3 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 6 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 7 Paris food tours?
- 8 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 9 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 10 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 11 What's on your bucket list?
- 12 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Outer Hebrides and north
- 15 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 16 Train to Sorrento
- 17 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 18 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 19 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 20 Late October Trip in France
- 21 What area of Venice to stay?
- 22 Attending Church in Rome?
- 23 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Andalucia Itinerary