I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 5 Day itinerary
- 8 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 13 Our European adventures
- 14 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight