I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 London/Help
- 5 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 6 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 13 Central European train travel
- 14 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 15 Best driving map for Greece?
- 16 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 17 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 18 Lago d`Iseo
- 19 Train tickets within Italy
- 20 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 21 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 22 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 23 2 for 1 tickets
- 24 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…