I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus fine Italy
- 2 Forints or Euros?
- 3 Another question about the rouble.
- 4 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 5 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 6 3 days Venice to Paris
- 7 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 9 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 10 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 11 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 12 Staying at Dockland/Canary Wharf
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 15 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 16 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 17 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 18 Shoppingin Spain
- 19 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 22 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 25 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?