I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 17 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 18 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 19 Estonia Amber
- 20 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 21 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013