I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Street food in Turkey
- 2 Dublin Hostels
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Spain Questions
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Mont St Michel
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 18 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do