I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 3 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Puglia or La Langhe
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 First time in France
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 13 Munich
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 18 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 19 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 20 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 24 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 25 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?