I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, UK and Ireland
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 7 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 14 Overnight at Heathrow
- 15 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 18 Prague
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 21 9 days in London
- 22 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Milan private guide
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY