I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VRBO South Kensington
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 First time in London
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 14 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 19 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?