I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 What one thing in Paris?
- 4 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 9 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 10 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 15 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 16 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 17 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 18 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 19 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 20 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 21 Global Travel Warning...
- 22 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 23 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 Beaches via Public Transportation