I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 visa appointment experience
- 4 Brief trip report Naples
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 7 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria