I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SET: AvG Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Avg Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 6 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 9 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Airport Transit Visa
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Paris advice with kids
- 18 Anniversary trip to France
- 19 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 20 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans