I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
- 1 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Europe with young teens
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 8 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 13 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich