I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 7 London hotel tax is 20%
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?