I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Rome Water Shortage
- 5 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Train travel to and from Paris
- 12 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 18 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 19 Vigo Spain????
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please