I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 4 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 12 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 13 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 14 Itinerary help
- 15 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 20 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Now for the Venice hotel
- 24 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 25 Itinerary for Spain