I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/lumabella/
- 2 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid