I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 2 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 3 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 4 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 5 Slovenia itinerary
- 6 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 7 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 10 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 13 Is Capri overrated?
- 14 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 15 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 16 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 19 Bus ride to Positano
- 20 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 24 Amsterdam restaurants
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby