I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 6 Dublin & Stockholm
- 7 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 8 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 9 Place to stay in London
- 10 Barcelona to south of France
- 11 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 12 SIXT car rental uk
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 15 England/Scotland In January questions
- 16 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 17 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 18 Cornwall and Germany
- 19 Edinburgh Questions...
- 20 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 23 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?