I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/lumabella/
- 2 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid