I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 7 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 8 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 9 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 10 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 16 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 23 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)