I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Abruzzo region
- 4 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 11 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 16 French lavender and cottages
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base