I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Help - how to get to fussen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 4 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 French Basque region
- 15 Vegan in Germany?
- 16 VISA question
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?