I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Help - how to get to fussen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 3 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 6 Globus Tours
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive