I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 4 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 5 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 6 Madrid city centre?
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 9 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Rome train to Positano
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 22 Greece itinerary ideas
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 25 Greece Experts