I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Tuscany 6 nights
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 19 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 France & Italy, May or June
- 22 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 23 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 San Sebastian