I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 Paris to Morocco
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 Netflix and Hulu
- 8 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 9 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 10 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 14 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 15 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 18 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 21 What do pack for Ireland?
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy