I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Help - how to get to fussen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Moving to Belfast
- 11 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Rome---August and September
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 18 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 19 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 20 4-6 weeks
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer