I´d like some advice how to go from Innsbruck to Fussen. I found out that the easy way is going to garmirsh, then Reutte and a bus to Fussen, but we I try to buy the ticket on oebb.at they say that "It is not possible to purchase your ticket online for the section of your journey „Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Füssen Bahnhof (Vorplatz)“. Please contact a manned ticket office in the station."
What does this message exactly means? The only avaliable online ticket is the train from Innsbruck to Garmish? So how can i make a reservation for the train from garmish to Reutte and th bus from Reutte to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 4 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Help with Ireland Trip
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Swimming in Lake Bled?