I am going to Paris for the first time in a few weeks. I am a nervous flyer and nervous about world affairs (my friend talked me into going with him to Paris)! So I was wondering if anyone can calm me down and tell me great things about Paris and about the safety of Americans there. Also how is Lyon? We were thinking of taking a few days to see another part of France that is easy to get to from Paris. So it would be 6 days in Paris and 4 days somewhere else. Do you have any suggesstions on where to spend those days? Thanks to anyone with advice!
Help! How is Paris?!
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Retirement Vacation
- 3 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 4 Planning my days in Paris
- 5 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 6 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 9 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 UK flexipass best option?
- 14 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 18 French Riviera Overview
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 23 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 24 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 25 Almalfi in Late March??