So I tried tonight booking tickets on TGV for two tickets to Reims ( round trip) for June 15-16.
Got the right website, did the "Antartica" thing, went thru the entire process just fine
Payment was rejected. Used Amex. First time Amex sent an email just checking on if the charge was a fraud ( of course, it's foreign charge, how did I forget). So called Amex back, authorized the charge, went back to website, ran thru it all over again, rejected again.
It's not my credit, it's pristine and Amex approved the charge
So what in the heck am I doing wrong?????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 17 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
HELP! Having hard time booking tickets to Reims on TGV site