So I tried tonight booking tickets on TGV for two tickets to Reims ( round trip) for June 15-16.
Got the right website, did the "Antartica" thing, went thru the entire process just fine
Payment was rejected. Used Amex. First time Amex sent an email just checking on if the charge was a fraud ( of course, it's foreign charge, how did I forget). So called Amex back, authorized the charge, went back to website, ran thru it all over again, rejected again.
It's not my credit, it's pristine and Amex approved the charge
So what in the heck am I doing wrong?????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노세븐바카라
- 2 윈스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노윈스바카라
- 3 Summer School in France
- 4 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 5 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
HELP! Having hard time booking tickets to Reims on TGV site