We are staying in a farm house on the Amalfi coast in Furore. We would like to see the coast cities
without hiring a private driver. There is a bus stop very close to Agriturisomo Sant' Alfonso but we are concerned whether the travel time is too long and that buses might be very crowded. If we take a bus to Amalfi for example could we take water taxis to Positano etc? We have 4 days to see the area.
Any idea what land taxis take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?