We are staying in a farm house on the Amalfi coast in Furore. We would like to see the coast cities
without hiring a private driver. There is a bus stop very close to Agriturisomo Sant' Alfonso but we are concerned whether the travel time is too long and that buses might be very crowded. If we take a bus to Amalfi for example could we take water taxis to Positano etc? We have 4 days to see the area.
Any idea what land taxis take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon trip report
- 2 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 4 Ireland in April
- 5 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 13 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 18 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?