We are staying in a farm house on the Amalfi coast in Furore. We would like to see the coast cities
without hiring a private driver. There is a bus stop very close to Agriturisomo Sant' Alfonso but we are concerned whether the travel time is too long and that buses might be very crowded. If we take a bus to Amalfi for example could we take water taxis to Positano etc? We have 4 days to see the area.
Any idea what land taxis take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in September
- 2 4 days each in London and Paris
- 3 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 9 Positano or Sorrento?
- 10 Paris in November
- 11 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 15 London Theater
- 16 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 19 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 22 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 23 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 24 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more