I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 3 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 8 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 9 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 10 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 14 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 15 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 16 road trip through scotland
- 17 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days