I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Help from someone in Hungary/Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 4 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 5 things in Rhonda
- 6 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!