I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 2 Stonehenge and Bath
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 7 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 From Genoa to Rome...
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 17 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 18 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 19 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 23 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport