I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Help from someone in Hungary/Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 My notes on Greece 101
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres