I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Sim Card Options
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Day trip ideas
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 22 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report