I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 2 Our European adventures
- 3 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 6 1 day trip from Nice
- 7 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Girona and Besalau
- 10 3 nights in Paris
- 11 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 12 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 15 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 16 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 17 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 18 Greece in 15 Days
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 22 Help with itinerary
- 23 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 24 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 25 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?