I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 바카라게임【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights