I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Help from someone in Hungary/Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 10 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 15 Luggage sizing
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 18 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 19 London during Christmas week
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 25 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?