I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Help from someone in Hungary/Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Croatia itinerary!
- 2 Book smaller room with balcony or standard room without?
- 3 Road trip Spain
- 4 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 5 Visit St Peters on same day as Scavi tour
- 6 Renting a car in Budapest
- 7 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 8 First time in Italy: Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast 10 days
- 9 How much time in Lisbon?
- 10 travel Copenhagen to Paris?
- 11 Walking in Oslo
- 12 Danube or Douro for river cruise 2015
- 13 White sneakers are finally the RAGE in Europe.
- 14 Paris trains ?
- 15 Need help with accommodation in Paris for Kiwi family of 5
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Ireland itinerary suggestions
- 18 Renting a car in Italy
- 19 2 weeks Sicily - Need help please
- 20 Questions about Russia
- 21 Rental car company recommendation request
- 22 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 23 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 24 Florence to Cinque Terre and Cinque Terre to Venice
- 25 Geneva airport to Annecy