I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Help from someone in Hungary/Budapest
- 1 Beauty Products in France?!
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 7 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 8 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 9 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 13 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 14 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 20 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 21 Venice at Christmas?
- 22 Help with itenerary
- 23 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 24 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 25 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?