I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Help from someone in Hungary/Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 4 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 First time to Switzerland
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Eastern Europe
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 16 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 21 London to Paris by train
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 4 weeks in the UK