I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Help from someone in Hungary/Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 2 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 3 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 4 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 5 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 6 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 7 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Question about justairports
- 10 Nice, France September 2013
- 11 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 12 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 13 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 14 ordering train tickets
- 15 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 19 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 20 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 21 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 22 Port area in Nice
- 23 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 24 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 25 Champagne Country trip from Paris