I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Sicily: which coast?
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!