Will someone who knows about this sort of thing (Paris Rail and/or Metro) please go to www.iht.com/IHT/TODAY/TUE/UP/travel.2.html and tell me if this will effect Paris Metro or not!!!! Thank you SO MUCH in advance, we leave for Paris in 5 days.
HELP!! French Rail Strike????
- 1 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Tour-Free Travel
- 5 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 6 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 London Spy Sites
- 9 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 East coast trains
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 20 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 21 Where to stay for one night ???
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 24 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 25 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati