I need some help in deciding itinery for long week end in andalucia.
my husband is joining myself and 2 daughters (11 and 14) in Malaga on thrusday night for a week end in andalucia and Will leave monday morning early from Seville.
We will have spent 2 night in Granada by then and visited alhambra and will head to day trip to Cordoba on Monday and then 3 days in Seville.
Husband arrives dinner time Thursday in Malaga airport.
I was planning to sleep in Malaga and book car and drive to Ronda on Friday morning after breakfast. Drive through Antequera for a hike and reach Ronda for the night.
Any alternative itinery by car to Ronda?
Leave Ronda Saturday morning after a wonder and then I thought of 2 very different options:
1) drive via Arcos de la Frontiera to Cadiz and spend night in Cadiz
spend Sunday in the area and head back to seville for the night.
2) drive via arocs de la frontiera towards the Donana national park heading to sleep on the edge of the park, close to El Rocio (in Ardea Purpurea Lodge in Villamanrique) on Saturday night.
It could be an alternative and different place to stay from the busy cities?
spend sunday visiting donana national park 4x4 trip, horse riding and hiking ?
heading back to seville for the night dropping car
Could you help me please. too many interesting things to see and do. Husband in not into sightseeing and loves the outdoors. Girls and I will do lots of visiting in Granada, Seville and Cordoba. Does it make sense to avoid Cadiz and do donana instead?
any alternative route?
Where could I plan to sleep for early monday morning flight from Seville and train to Cordoba?
Looking forward to having some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 10 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 11 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 12 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 15 Oyster card?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 London Theater
- 19 multi city flights to europe
- 20 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 21 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Milan and Lake Como
- 24 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 25 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
help for weekend andalucia: Malaga-Ronda + donana national park or cadiz