I need some help in deciding itinery for long week end in andalucia.
my husband is joining myself and 2 daughters (11 and 14) in Malaga on thrusday night for a week end in andalucia and Will leave monday morning early from Seville.
We will have spent 2 night in Granada by then and visited alhambra and will head to day trip to Cordoba on Monday and then 3 days in Seville.
Husband arrives dinner time Thursday in Malaga airport.
I was planning to sleep in Malaga and book car and drive to Ronda on Friday morning after breakfast. Drive through Antequera for a hike and reach Ronda for the night.
Any alternative itinery by car to Ronda?
Leave Ronda Saturday morning after a wonder and then I thought of 2 very different options:
1) drive via Arcos de la Frontiera to Cadiz and spend night in Cadiz
spend Sunday in the area and head back to seville for the night.
2) drive via arocs de la frontiera towards the Donana national park heading to sleep on the edge of the park, close to El Rocio (in Ardea Purpurea Lodge in Villamanrique) on Saturday night.
It could be an alternative and different place to stay from the busy cities?
spend sunday visiting donana national park 4x4 trip, horse riding and hiking ?
heading back to seville for the night dropping car
Could you help me please. too many interesting things to see and do. Husband in not into sightseeing and loves the outdoors. Girls and I will do lots of visiting in Granada, Seville and Cordoba. Does it make sense to avoid Cadiz and do donana instead?
any alternative route?
Where could I plan to sleep for early monday morning flight from Seville and train to Cordoba?
Looking forward to having some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Italy
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt
help for weekend andalucia: Malaga-Ronda + donana national park or cadiz