My husband and I will be going to Europe for 2 months (visiting a number of countries) and we will finish our trip in San Sabastian. I have searched online for accommodation options, transport, places to eat and visit. However, I am still confused here - we are leaving for Europe in 2 weeks and maybe I missed out some information in my state of panic.
I have a couple of questions if someone can assist please:
- Which area and where to stay? We most probably will fly to SS from Barcelona, and take the bus to Santander after. Is the area near the bus station centrally located to the attractions? How do we get from the airport to the city?
- Where to eat for our 2.5 short days.What are the "must eats"?
- What are the "must visits"?
- We will arrive SS on a Tuesday morning, and we have to catch our flight in Santander on Friday evening. Should we stay all 3 nights in SS and take the bus to Santander on Friday, or should we head to Santander on Thursday night so that we will have half a day to tour Santander on Friday before catching our flight?
- We will be arriving in late Oct. What is the weather like?
We are looking to wind down from our Europe trip in SS before heading back to Australia. Therefore, we will just like to relax, enjoy the local cuisine and do a leisurely tour of SS.
I know a lot of the information can be found online - I planned the rest of the trip researching the Fodor forums. However, as I have limited time before I leave for Europe I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What one thing in Paris?
- 2 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 9 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation