My husband and I will be going to Europe for 2 months (visiting a number of countries) and we will finish our trip in San Sabastian. I have searched online for accommodation options, transport, places to eat and visit. However, I am still confused here - we are leaving for Europe in 2 weeks and maybe I missed out some information in my state of panic.
I have a couple of questions if someone can assist please:
- Which area and where to stay? We most probably will fly to SS from Barcelona, and take the bus to Santander after. Is the area near the bus station centrally located to the attractions? How do we get from the airport to the city?
- Where to eat for our 2.5 short days.What are the "must eats"?
- What are the "must visits"?
- We will arrive SS on a Tuesday morning, and we have to catch our flight in Santander on Friday evening. Should we stay all 3 nights in SS and take the bus to Santander on Friday, or should we head to Santander on Thursday night so that we will have half a day to tour Santander on Friday before catching our flight?
- We will be arriving in late Oct. What is the weather like?
We are looking to wind down from our Europe trip in SS before heading back to Australia. Therefore, we will just like to relax, enjoy the local cuisine and do a leisurely tour of SS.
I know a lot of the information can be found online - I planned the rest of the trip researching the Fodor forums. However, as I have limited time before I leave for Europe I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 2 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 3 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 4 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 5 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 6 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 11 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 16 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 17 Geneva to Munich
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 20 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 21 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 22 Iceland itinerary help
- 23 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 24 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -