My husband and I will be going to Europe for 2 months (visiting a number of countries) and we will finish our trip in San Sabastian. I have searched online for accommodation options, transport, places to eat and visit. However, I am still confused here - we are leaving for Europe in 2 weeks and maybe I missed out some information in my state of panic.
I have a couple of questions if someone can assist please:
- Which area and where to stay? We most probably will fly to SS from Barcelona, and take the bus to Santander after. Is the area near the bus station centrally located to the attractions? How do we get from the airport to the city?
- Where to eat for our 2.5 short days.What are the "must eats"?
- What are the "must visits"?
- We will arrive SS on a Tuesday morning, and we have to catch our flight in Santander on Friday evening. Should we stay all 3 nights in SS and take the bus to Santander on Friday, or should we head to Santander on Thursday night so that we will have half a day to tour Santander on Friday before catching our flight?
- We will be arriving in late Oct. What is the weather like?
We are looking to wind down from our Europe trip in SS before heading back to Australia. Therefore, we will just like to relax, enjoy the local cuisine and do a leisurely tour of SS.
I know a lot of the information can be found online - I planned the rest of the trip researching the Fodor forums. However, as I have limited time before I leave for Europe I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Help for San Sebastian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 İstanbul Travel guide
- 11 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 14 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 15 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 16 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 17 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 20 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 21 Italian Lakes
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 24 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience