My husband and I will be going to Europe for 2 months (visiting a number of countries) and we will finish our trip in San Sabastian. I have searched online for accommodation options, transport, places to eat and visit. However, I am still confused here - we are leaving for Europe in 2 weeks and maybe I missed out some information in my state of panic.
I have a couple of questions if someone can assist please:
- Which area and where to stay? We most probably will fly to SS from Barcelona, and take the bus to Santander after. Is the area near the bus station centrally located to the attractions? How do we get from the airport to the city?
- Where to eat for our 2.5 short days.What are the "must eats"?
- What are the "must visits"?
- We will arrive SS on a Tuesday morning, and we have to catch our flight in Santander on Friday evening. Should we stay all 3 nights in SS and take the bus to Santander on Friday, or should we head to Santander on Thursday night so that we will have half a day to tour Santander on Friday before catching our flight?
- We will be arriving in late Oct. What is the weather like?
We are looking to wind down from our Europe trip in SS before heading back to Australia. Therefore, we will just like to relax, enjoy the local cuisine and do a leisurely tour of SS.
I know a lot of the information can be found online - I planned the rest of the trip researching the Fodor forums. However, as I have limited time before I leave for Europe I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Help for San Sebastian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 2 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 7 Greece and Turkey
- 8 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Italy food budget
- 15 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 16 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 20 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 21 Hotel in Lisbon
- 22 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 23 Barcelona or no ?
- 24 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 25 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology