My husband and I will be going to Europe for 2 months (visiting a number of countries) and we will finish our trip in San Sabastian. I have searched online for accommodation options, transport, places to eat and visit. However, I am still confused here - we are leaving for Europe in 2 weeks and maybe I missed out some information in my state of panic.
I have a couple of questions if someone can assist please:
- Which area and where to stay? We most probably will fly to SS from Barcelona, and take the bus to Santander after. Is the area near the bus station centrally located to the attractions? How do we get from the airport to the city?
- Where to eat for our 2.5 short days.What are the "must eats"?
- What are the "must visits"?
- We will arrive SS on a Tuesday morning, and we have to catch our flight in Santander on Friday evening. Should we stay all 3 nights in SS and take the bus to Santander on Friday, or should we head to Santander on Thursday night so that we will have half a day to tour Santander on Friday before catching our flight?
- We will be arriving in late Oct. What is the weather like?
We are looking to wind down from our Europe trip in SS before heading back to Australia. Therefore, we will just like to relax, enjoy the local cuisine and do a leisurely tour of SS.
I know a lot of the information can be found online - I planned the rest of the trip researching the Fodor forums. However, as I have limited time before I leave for Europe I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Help for San Sebastian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 8 A Sardinia trip report
- 9 Granada
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 12 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Eastern Europe
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train