My husband and I will be going to Europe for 2 months (visiting a number of countries) and we will finish our trip in San Sabastian. I have searched online for accommodation options, transport, places to eat and visit. However, I am still confused here - we are leaving for Europe in 2 weeks and maybe I missed out some information in my state of panic.
I have a couple of questions if someone can assist please:
- Which area and where to stay? We most probably will fly to SS from Barcelona, and take the bus to Santander after. Is the area near the bus station centrally located to the attractions? How do we get from the airport to the city?
- Where to eat for our 2.5 short days.What are the "must eats"?
- What are the "must visits"?
- We will arrive SS on a Tuesday morning, and we have to catch our flight in Santander on Friday evening. Should we stay all 3 nights in SS and take the bus to Santander on Friday, or should we head to Santander on Thursday night so that we will have half a day to tour Santander on Friday before catching our flight?
- We will be arriving in late Oct. What is the weather like?
We are looking to wind down from our Europe trip in SS before heading back to Australia. Therefore, we will just like to relax, enjoy the local cuisine and do a leisurely tour of SS.
I know a lot of the information can be found online - I planned the rest of the trip researching the Fodor forums. However, as I have limited time before I leave for Europe I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 Ravello to Paestum
- 4 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 8 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 9 Girona and Besalau
- 10 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 11 London Itinerary and Questions
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 23 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help