My husband and I will be going to Europe for 2 months (visiting a number of countries) and we will finish our trip in San Sabastian. I have searched online for accommodation options, transport, places to eat and visit. However, I am still confused here - we are leaving for Europe in 2 weeks and maybe I missed out some information in my state of panic.
I have a couple of questions if someone can assist please:
- Which area and where to stay? We most probably will fly to SS from Barcelona, and take the bus to Santander after. Is the area near the bus station centrally located to the attractions? How do we get from the airport to the city?
- Where to eat for our 2.5 short days.What are the "must eats"?
- What are the "must visits"?
- We will arrive SS on a Tuesday morning, and we have to catch our flight in Santander on Friday evening. Should we stay all 3 nights in SS and take the bus to Santander on Friday, or should we head to Santander on Thursday night so that we will have half a day to tour Santander on Friday before catching our flight?
- We will be arriving in late Oct. What is the weather like?
We are looking to wind down from our Europe trip in SS before heading back to Australia. Therefore, we will just like to relax, enjoy the local cuisine and do a leisurely tour of SS.
I know a lot of the information can be found online - I planned the rest of the trip researching the Fodor forums. However, as I have limited time before I leave for Europe I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 5 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 6 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 7 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 8 Portugal trains
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 11 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 12 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 13 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 16 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 17 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 20 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 25 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]