We are flying into Paris by Delta at the end of March (Atlanta-Paris). Our son is flying the next day from San Francisco by AirFrance. We've never been at CDG airport before. Where would be the best place to meet our son. Thanks a lot. Ernie
Help - Flying into Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 2 stop in lisboa or not
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 4 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 5 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 6 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 wineries near Ronda
- 10 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 12 travel to western Europe from India
- 13 Fun, free language website
- 14 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 15 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 18 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 I'm in a funk
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Dress Code for the Vatican