We are flying into Paris by Delta at the end of March (Atlanta-Paris). Our son is flying the next day from San Francisco by AirFrance. We've never been at CDG airport before. Where would be the best place to meet our son. Thanks a lot. Ernie
Help - Flying into Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany