We are flying into Paris by Delta at the end of March (Atlanta-Paris). Our son is flying the next day from San Francisco by AirFrance. We've never been at CDG airport before. Where would be the best place to meet our son. Thanks a lot. Ernie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 2 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 3 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Switzerland 5 days
- 6 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 7 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 8 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 9 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 10 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 13 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 14 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 15 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 16 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 17 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 18 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 19 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 20 Finalizing Itinerary
- 21 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 22 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 23 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 24 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 25 Traveling to Multiple Countries