We are flying into Paris by Delta at the end of March (Atlanta-Paris). Our son is flying the next day from San Francisco by AirFrance. We've never been at CDG airport before. Where would be the best place to meet our son. Thanks a lot. Ernie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 10 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 17 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 Le Marche, Italy
- 22 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 23 Ballet Bolshoi
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary