We are flying into Paris by Delta at the end of March (Atlanta-Paris). Our son is flying the next day from San Francisco by AirFrance. We've never been at CDG airport before. Where would be the best place to meet our son. Thanks a lot. Ernie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland Itinerary
- 2 fats productions So what this complement
- 3 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 4 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/nubiotics-review/
- 5 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 6 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 I forgot my international driver permit
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 14 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 15 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 16 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 17 Iceland Trip Report
- 18 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Portugal Walking Tour
- 21 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 22 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 23 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 24 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 25 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery