In 2 weeks i've be in italy. Thing is that i will travel by car from firenze to Rome. But. I have to 2 days free. So i want to go to TUSCANY. Spend a whole day, stay overthere, And leave on second day by noon. So please any advice about what to see (wineyards, olivia,) and where to stay (I'm on a budget). Will be great.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 3 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 4 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 7 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 8 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Oyster card?
- 13 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 London Theater
- 16 multi city flights to europe
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Shorts in South of France?