In 2 weeks i've be in italy. Thing is that i will travel by car from firenze to Rome. But. I have to 2 days free. So i want to go to TUSCANY. Spend a whole day, stay overthere, And leave on second day by noon. So please any advice about what to see (wineyards, olivia,) and where to stay (I'm on a budget). Will be great.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona with baby
- 2 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 Venice
- 19 London 2For1 question
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Porto and vicinity