I have posted before when doing research and now that we have booked tickets I thought its time to finalise this. so in short, husband and I, architects, first timers in spain and love to see everything. we got return melbourne-madrid as the price was better. I realise this is a tight itinerary but we do like it that way i think. However I would like a bit more time in portugal and was wondering if anyone can advise me on which place to cut from the list. maybe SS, maybe valencia or maybe one less day in barcelona?
3 days- Madrid
1 day - Bilbao
2 days - San Sebastian
4 days- Barcelona
1/2 day - Valencia (in between travelling from barcelona to granada)
2 days - Granada
3 days - Seville
3 days - Lisbon
1 day - Porto
1 day - Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 Praiano
- 3 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Help please
- 9 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?