I have posted before when doing research and now that we have booked tickets I thought its time to finalise this. so in short, husband and I, architects, first timers in spain and love to see everything. we got return melbourne-madrid as the price was better. I realise this is a tight itinerary but we do like it that way i think. However I would like a bit more time in portugal and was wondering if anyone can advise me on which place to cut from the list. maybe SS, maybe valencia or maybe one less day in barcelona?
3 days- Madrid
1 day - Bilbao
2 days - San Sebastian
4 days- Barcelona
1/2 day - Valencia (in between travelling from barcelona to granada)
2 days - Granada
3 days - Seville
3 days - Lisbon
1 day - Porto
1 day - Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?