I have posted before when doing research and now that we have booked tickets I thought its time to finalise this. so in short, husband and I, architects, first timers in spain and love to see everything. we got return melbourne-madrid as the price was better. I realise this is a tight itinerary but we do like it that way i think. However I would like a bit more time in portugal and was wondering if anyone can advise me on which place to cut from the list. maybe SS, maybe valencia or maybe one less day in barcelona?
3 days- Madrid
1 day - Bilbao
2 days - San Sebastian
4 days- Barcelona
1/2 day - Valencia (in between travelling from barcelona to granada)
2 days - Granada
3 days - Seville
3 days - Lisbon
1 day - Porto
1 day - Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 6 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass