I hope you can help a lady out.
My Mom is coming with us to Paris Next year in October as part of her BUCKET list. She has survived colon cancer and we want to help he make her dreams come true.
She wants to stay in the 7th......I know, not everyone's cup of Café au lait....but this is what she wants and what Momma wants, i try to make happen.
It will be myself (early 40's, hubby who has mobility issues due to bad hips and a knee replacement due to congenital joint disease and my Mom in her early 70's.
She want to be ( in her words....) as close to the Eiffel Tower as possible so she can walk there each night. ( this is what she really wants)
We are going to be in Paris for at least 10 day but probably 12 to 14. We are going to see the Loire Valley and Normandie before we get to Paris.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with elevator or with just one flight of stairs as that is the most that is possible with my hubby.
It could also be a 1 bedroom with a great sofabed in the living room.
I tried to point her towards the Marais or others areas but she is insistent.....Can anyone help?
Budget is not the deciding factor but under $300 US a night would be ideal but this may be a dream.
If anyone has suggestions of a place to look, specific apartments, agencies.....Please let me know.
I can wait to help make her dreams come true. She is off to Australia and New Zealand this October to hug a Koala and see the Glow worm caves......It's cool to see her NEED to travel surface but now I feel the pressure to make Paris super special.
Thank you from Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 4 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 5 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 8 Vuerling airlines
- 9 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Venice Film Fest
- 12 Europe itinerary
- 13 France for a month in 2017
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 All of Spain or something else..?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 19 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 20 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 evening of song and dance
- 25 Naples or Genoa