I hope you can help a lady out.
My Mom is coming with us to Paris Next year in October as part of her BUCKET list. She has survived colon cancer and we want to help he make her dreams come true.
She wants to stay in the 7th......I know, not everyone's cup of Café au lait....but this is what she wants and what Momma wants, i try to make happen.
It will be myself (early 40's, hubby who has mobility issues due to bad hips and a knee replacement due to congenital joint disease and my Mom in her early 70's.
She want to be ( in her words....) as close to the Eiffel Tower as possible so she can walk there each night. ( this is what she really wants)
We are going to be in Paris for at least 10 day but probably 12 to 14. We are going to see the Loire Valley and Normandie before we get to Paris.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with elevator or with just one flight of stairs as that is the most that is possible with my hubby.
It could also be a 1 bedroom with a great sofabed in the living room.
I tried to point her towards the Marais or others areas but she is insistent.....Can anyone help?
Budget is not the deciding factor but under $300 US a night would be ideal but this may be a dream.
If anyone has suggestions of a place to look, specific apartments, agencies.....Please let me know.
I can wait to help make her dreams come true. She is off to Australia and New Zealand this October to hug a Koala and see the Glow worm caves......It's cool to see her NEED to travel surface but now I feel the pressure to make Paris super special.
Thank you from Canada
Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 CDG to Lannion
- 4 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 5 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 6 walking guide in Paris
- 7 Blog updates from Europe.
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 Trip to Pyrenees
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 13 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 14 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 15 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 18 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 23 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 24 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 25 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2