I hope you can help a lady out.
My Mom is coming with us to Paris Next year in October as part of her BUCKET list. She has survived colon cancer and we want to help he make her dreams come true.
She wants to stay in the 7th......I know, not everyone's cup of Café au lait....but this is what she wants and what Momma wants, i try to make happen.
It will be myself (early 40's, hubby who has mobility issues due to bad hips and a knee replacement due to congenital joint disease and my Mom in her early 70's.
She want to be ( in her words....) as close to the Eiffel Tower as possible so she can walk there each night. ( this is what she really wants)
We are going to be in Paris for at least 10 day but probably 12 to 14. We are going to see the Loire Valley and Normandie before we get to Paris.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with elevator or with just one flight of stairs as that is the most that is possible with my hubby.
It could also be a 1 bedroom with a great sofabed in the living room.
I tried to point her towards the Marais or others areas but she is insistent.....Can anyone help?
Budget is not the deciding factor but under $300 US a night would be ideal but this may be a dream.
If anyone has suggestions of a place to look, specific apartments, agencies.....Please let me know.
I can wait to help make her dreams come true. She is off to Australia and New Zealand this October to hug a Koala and see the Glow worm caves......It's cool to see her NEED to travel surface but now I feel the pressure to make Paris super special.
Thank you from Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 2 days in Florence
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 12 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 13 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 Windsor Castle
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 23 4 nights in Sardinia
- 24 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!