I hope you can help a lady out.
My Mom is coming with us to Paris Next year in October as part of her BUCKET list. She has survived colon cancer and we want to help he make her dreams come true.
She wants to stay in the 7th......I know, not everyone's cup of Café au lait....but this is what she wants and what Momma wants, i try to make happen.
It will be myself (early 40's, hubby who has mobility issues due to bad hips and a knee replacement due to congenital joint disease and my Mom in her early 70's.
She want to be ( in her words....) as close to the Eiffel Tower as possible so she can walk there each night. ( this is what she really wants)
We are going to be in Paris for at least 10 day but probably 12 to 14. We are going to see the Loire Valley and Normandie before we get to Paris.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with elevator or with just one flight of stairs as that is the most that is possible with my hubby.
It could also be a 1 bedroom with a great sofabed in the living room.
I tried to point her towards the Marais or others areas but she is insistent.....Can anyone help?
Budget is not the deciding factor but under $300 US a night would be ideal but this may be a dream.
If anyone has suggestions of a place to look, specific apartments, agencies.....Please let me know.
I can wait to help make her dreams come true. She is off to Australia and New Zealand this October to hug a Koala and see the Glow worm caves......It's cool to see her NEED to travel surface but now I feel the pressure to make Paris super special.
Thank you from Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 10 days in London in early December
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland