My cousin and I are going to finish our business trip in London next week, one week earlier than expected. We are planning to go downtown to the countryside in England but still don't know which place is the most peaceful with beautiful paranoma and great open air spaces. Is Devon a good choice? I prettily like it. If it is, could you help me to find a good deal for accomodation at hotel for 2 people.
Thank you so much for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 Transport for local Venice travel
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Sim Card
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Borghese Gallery Question
- 15 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 23 Towns around Lucca
- 24 Cork questions
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy