Hi Im planning on going to France and some other undecided country for the 1st two weeks of may. I will be traveling alone, and the Army is paying for my airfare, so cost is not a big issue. I was wondering if y'all could recommend a tour/travel company that caters to solo young(20s) travelers, I'd love to see a soccer(football) game and just have fun, and I know that Paris Saint Germain will be playing while I am there. I don't want to worry about booking hotels and dealing with the details of the trip. Any recommendations?
Help finding a tour/travel agency for France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 2 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 3 days in Rome
- 5 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 6 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Akrotiri Tours
- 10 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 11 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 15 Rome tram update...
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 18 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 22 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 23 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?