Hi Im planning on going to France and some other undecided country for the 1st two weeks of may. I will be traveling alone, and the Army is paying for my airfare, so cost is not a big issue. I was wondering if y'all could recommend a tour/travel company that caters to solo young(20s) travelers, I'd love to see a soccer(football) game and just have fun, and I know that Paris Saint Germain will be playing while I am there. I don't want to worry about booking hotels and dealing with the details of the trip. Any recommendations?
Help finding a tour/travel agency for France
- 1 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 2 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 6 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 12 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 13 car hire france and spain
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 15 days in Central Europe
- 16 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 18 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 19 Holocaust tours
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 23 Planning my days in Paris
- 24 Retirement Vacation
- 25 UK flexipass best option?