Hi Im planning on going to France and some other undecided country for the 1st two weeks of may. I will be traveling alone, and the Army is paying for my airfare, so cost is not a big issue. I was wondering if y'all could recommend a tour/travel company that caters to solo young(20s) travelers, I'd love to see a soccer(football) game and just have fun, and I know that Paris Saint Germain will be playing while I am there. I don't want to worry about booking hotels and dealing with the details of the trip. Any recommendations?
Help finding a tour/travel agency for France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 2 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 3 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 10 Greek ferries
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 15 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 16 Prague flea markets
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 Berlin flea markets during the week???