Hi Im planning on going to France and some other undecided country for the 1st two weeks of may. I will be traveling alone, and the Army is paying for my airfare, so cost is not a big issue. I was wondering if y'all could recommend a tour/travel company that caters to solo young(20s) travelers, I'd love to see a soccer(football) game and just have fun, and I know that Paris Saint Germain will be playing while I am there. I don't want to worry about booking hotels and dealing with the details of the trip. Any recommendations?
Help finding a tour/travel agency for France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 7 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 8 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 9 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 10 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 11 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Lake como
- 21 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?