Hi Im planning on going to France and some other undecided country for the 1st two weeks of may. I will be traveling alone, and the Army is paying for my airfare, so cost is not a big issue. I was wondering if y'all could recommend a tour/travel company that caters to solo young(20s) travelers, I'd love to see a soccer(football) game and just have fun, and I know that Paris Saint Germain will be playing while I am there. I don't want to worry about booking hotels and dealing with the details of the trip. Any recommendations?
Help finding a tour/travel agency for France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 3 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 4 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Sicily in a winter
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 22 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 visa question
- 25 caroline_venezia