I'm looking to spend about 3 month somewhere in France this fall, and I'd like to take a language course to improve my French. I don't have many plans so far, so it can be fairly intensive (20 hours/week-ish). I'd love recommendations for schools, where to spend a few months in France, how to go about looking for programs, etc. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 3 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 6 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 7 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 16 Reaching the Lake District
- 17 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 18 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 My special places in Europe
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Europe's Most Famous Streets?