I'm looking to spend about 3 month somewhere in France this fall, and I'd like to take a language course to improve my French. I don't have many plans so far, so it can be fairly intensive (20 hours/week-ish). I'd love recommendations for schools, where to spend a few months in France, how to go about looking for programs, etc. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 4 days in Provence in early June
- 16 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 17 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?