We'll be exploring the Western side of Liguria in late-September and will be based in Noli-Spotorno. Are there any wonderful hikes not to be missed? We have 4 Nights, 5 Days, and would love to hear feedback on any of the following (if people have explored this area and nearby France):
--hiking from Isolabona up to beautiful APRICALE;
--exploring the beaches in VARIGOTTI;
--daytrip to MENTON, France;
--boat trips to islands like BERGEGGI;
--Is SAN REMO or ALASSIO worth a visit?
Would also love to hear about where you ate in this Region. We love hiking and boat trips, but also love Dancing and Music Events as well. Thanks / Grazie and Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Poland to Austria In December
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 road trip through scotland
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 10 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 22 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 23 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 24 barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!