We'll be exploring the Western side of Liguria in late-September and will be based in Noli-Spotorno. Are there any wonderful hikes not to be missed? We have 4 Nights, 5 Days, and would love to hear feedback on any of the following (if people have explored this area and nearby France):
--hiking from Isolabona up to beautiful APRICALE;
--exploring the beaches in VARIGOTTI;
--daytrip to MENTON, France;
--boat trips to islands like BERGEGGI;
--Is SAN REMO or ALASSIO worth a visit?
Would also love to hear about where you ate in this Region. We love hiking and boat trips, but also love Dancing and Music Events as well. Thanks / Grazie and Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 7 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 3 days solo in London
- 12 Chania
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 19 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 23 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!