We'll be exploring the Western side of Liguria in late-September and will be based in Noli-Spotorno. Are there any wonderful hikes not to be missed? We have 4 Nights, 5 Days, and would love to hear feedback on any of the following (if people have explored this area and nearby France):
--hiking from Isolabona up to beautiful APRICALE;
--exploring the beaches in VARIGOTTI;
--daytrip to MENTON, France;
--boat trips to islands like BERGEGGI;
--Is SAN REMO or ALASSIO worth a visit?
Would also love to hear about where you ate in this Region. We love hiking and boat trips, but also love Dancing and Music Events as well. Thanks / Grazie and Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 A few days outside Rome
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!