I'd really appreciate some advice/guidance on how to purchase a Supersaver fare from Como S. Giovanni to Arth-Goldau for travel on 27 May 2013, departing 11:45. I am on a tight budget, so it would be great if I knew I'd secured this cheaper fare in advance.
Currently, SBB has the ticket available for purchase at CHF27 (~Euro22), but I won't be able to collect my ticket in Switzerland, an online ticket option is not provided, and postage to Australia is huge, making advance purchase pointless.
The same journey on the Trenitalia site is currently Euro56 (~CHF69) for a base second class fare. A lot more expensive!
My question is, will the same supersaver option be available on the Trenitalia site at some point and/or purchasable at a station in Italy leading up to this train journey (I will be in Italy from 13 May 2013)? If not, is there another way I can purchase this much cheaper fare? There are two of us travelling. I've successfully booked Supersaver fares for my domestic train travel in Italy, but this international leg really has me stumped!
I appreciate your suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck