I'd really appreciate some advice/guidance on how to purchase a Supersaver fare from Como S. Giovanni to Arth-Goldau for travel on 27 May 2013, departing 11:45. I am on a tight budget, so it would be great if I knew I'd secured this cheaper fare in advance.
Currently, SBB has the ticket available for purchase at CHF27 (~Euro22), but I won't be able to collect my ticket in Switzerland, an online ticket option is not provided, and postage to Australia is huge, making advance purchase pointless.
The same journey on the Trenitalia site is currently Euro56 (~CHF69) for a base second class fare. A lot more expensive!
My question is, will the same supersaver option be available on the Trenitalia site at some point and/or purchasable at a station in Italy leading up to this train journey (I will be in Italy from 13 May 2013)? If not, is there another way I can purchase this much cheaper fare? There are two of us travelling. I've successfully booked Supersaver fares for my domestic train travel in Italy, but this international leg really has me stumped!
I appreciate your suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임╱╲★【 ＲＫＳ２７.ＣＯＭ 】★╱╲카지노게임추천
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Sweden- and another thing
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 12 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Austrian Alps
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 19 Iceland first time!
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 22 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 23 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Amsterdam to Alsace