We are a family of 3, my little one has almost two years and we are flying to Cagliari this 2nd of September until the 11th, we are staying with friends there and we have been here already.
This time we are planning to rent a car for 4/5 days and go to the north. I really want to go to La Maddalena, but would love your advise:
- is it worth to stay in La maddalena itself for 2 or 3 days or would you suggest a one day excursion by boat? If you suggest to stay there, anywhere in particular?
- I have hear from other places where we could stay up north like: Santa Teresa de Galura, Castelsardo
We would like to stay really near the beach.
I have hear that stintino is really nice.
We were advise to go 2 days on our way north through the east cost and stop at Santa Maria Navarrese or Arbatax and take an excursion there with the boat.. if we dont take the boat in this area will we find easy and accesible nice beaches?
The other days we will stay near cagliari and were advise to go Costa Rei and Villasimius... would you suggest anywhere specific in this area?
If you have also any recommendation for family friendly accommodation, hotel, flat through airbnb or any other similar it will be great!
If you have any itinerary or suggestion I'd really appreciate it.
Many thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 25 Quick 10 day Europe trip